Forum Index CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums
Where fans discuss their favorite TV shows at thousands of TV forums

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

That 70s Show

Reply to topic    CrazyAboutTV.com -> TV Forums -> Comedy -> That 70s Show
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CrazyAboutTV
Site Admin
Site Admin

That 70s Show      Sat May 20, 2006 11:30 am Reply with quote

Welcome to the That 70s Show forum at CrazyAboutTV.com!

Feel free to simply read what others have said about That 70s Show or use the "Post Message" buttons to leave a message of your own. Use the links to the right of the "post message" buttons to find another topic of interest to you, or click on the "Search" link at the top of any page!

If you would like to read more information about That 70s Show, you can find our web page about that show at:

http://www.crazyabouttv.com/that70sshow.html

Thanks for visiting!

Last edited by CrazyAboutTV on Thu Jun 29, 2006 11:05 am; edited 1 time in total

70s Dude

That 70s Show is GONE!      Sat May 20, 2006 12:52 pm Reply with quote

I can't believe that the series has ended! Am I the only one whose nuts about it?

Who was your favorite that 70s show character? I liked Red because he didn't take no crap off anybody. Evil or Very Mad

'70s dude

bring it back      Thu Aug 17, 2006 1:42 am Reply with quote

i would love to see that '70s show back on the air. or air a new series called like that '90s show that would be osm too but it has to have all the same actors/actress. it was the best show on television. i really liked all the actors/actress but the best was milia kunis because shes a great actress and of course she's hotttt.... Very Happy i would love to hang out with any of the cast members but i cant so i think they should bring the show back on air or like i said air a new series. if they dont as red(kurtwood smith) would say ill come over there and give them a swift kick in the a$$.

TVProfessor
Site Admin
Site Admin

Ashton Kutcher and Demi Moore Divorce      Fri Nov 18, 2011 11:20 am Reply with quote

Demi Moore announced yesterday that she has filed for divorce from Ashton Kutcher ("That 70s Show") after six years of marriage.

In recent months the relationship has been a major story in tabloid journals due to rumors of Kutcher's alleged womanizing. Kutcher vehemently has denied the accusations.

Those allegations were given further credence yesterday when Moore told ABCNews.com, "As a woman, a mother and a wife, there are certain values and vows that I hold sacred, and it is in this spirit that I have chosen to move forward with my life."

Did this marriage ever have a chance? Many show business marriages have failed due to scheduling conflicts keeping the couple apart, egos being hurt when one partner is more successful than another in the same industry and sexual enticements that present themselves to rich and famous persons.

In this case there was also the additional potential for failure due to the 16 year difference in age between the 33-year-old Kutcher and the 49-year-old Moore.

This was Kutcher's first marriage and Moore's third one.

Taking into account all those factors, did they ever have a chance?

Reply to topic       CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums Main Page -> Comedy -> That 70s Show All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

© 2005 - 2014 CrazyAboutTV.com - All Rights Reserved