Forum Index CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums
Where fans discuss their favorite TV shows at thousands of TV forums

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Medium
Goto page 1,
2  Next  
Reply to topic    CrazyAboutTV.com -> TV Forums -> Fantasy/Horror -> Medium
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CrazyAboutTV
Site Admin
Site Admin

Medium      Tue Aug 01, 2006 9:36 am Reply with quote

Welcome to the Medium forum at CrazyAboutTV.com!

Feel free to simply read what others have said about Medium or use the "Post Message" buttons to leave a message of your own. Use the links to the right of the "post message" buttons to find another topic of interest to you, or click on the "Search" link at the top of any page!

If you would like to read more information about Medium, you can find our web page about that show at:

http://www.crazyabouttv.com/medium.html

Thanks for visiting!

James

Medium will be back!      Sun Aug 20, 2006 11:03 am Reply with quote

Don't worry about Medium not being on the fall 2006/2007 schedule. It will be returning in January as a mid-season replacement!

It stinks that we have to wait that long, but at least it is coming back!

peanut

Medium      Mon Sep 25, 2006 7:51 pm Reply with quote

Quote:
Mad Mad So what's the deal? Does anyone know why we have to wait until January for Medium to come back on?

CrazyAboutTV
Site Admin
Site Admin

Personal reasons for Medium delay?      Tue Sep 26, 2006 8:00 am Reply with quote

I have no idea whether this had anything to do with delaying Medium until the mid-season but Patricia Arquette got married on June 24, 2006 to her long-time boyfriend, Thomas Jane. Perhaps they wanted some time for a honeymoon and to spend with their three-year-old daughter.

But really, it's probably just one of those network executive decisions. So many shows and so few time slots! Expect to see more of this in the future. Only the very top shows will air from September/October to May. Many more shows will either be Sept-Dec, Jan-May, or June-Aug.

Margie & Ray Garza

Medium      Mon Oct 02, 2006 10:24 pm Reply with quote

We LOVE MEDIUM and wish it was on all year round. We are very sad they decided not to put it back on until Jan 2007. When it comes back, we will be glued to our TV.

Psyche

Medium...      Thu Oct 05, 2006 9:42 pm Reply with quote

I have been looking for Medium for weeks now. I was afraid that the network had decided to terminate the series, which would have been a tragic mistake! Although I hate the thought of having to wait until January 07, I am relieved that IT WIILL BE BACK BABY!!!!!

CrazyAboutTV
Site Admin
Site Admin

Medium Returns Early!      Tue Oct 31, 2006 11:35 am Reply with quote

Now it's pretty well confirmed that Medium will return on November 15th on NBC at 9 PM (Eastern). It will be a 2-hour special, season premiere!

Don't miss it!

poorolepeg

Medium is back on      Wed Nov 15, 2006 10:13 am Reply with quote

Twisted Evil
Medium is back on. Channel 10 tonight from 8 to 10. It isn't going to have to wait until January 2007..Now what I would like to know is does anyone out there have a picture of all of Medium. I can find pic's of allison and joe but not one I want...I want one of them and the kids...please if anyone has one..please email me and put medium in subject line..

poorolepeg@leblink.com

CrazyAboutTV
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Medium is back on      Wed Nov 15, 2006 11:33 am Reply with quote

poorolepeg wrote:
Twisted Evil
Channel 10 tonight from 8 to 10.

In terms that translate to all viewing areas:

On NBC from 9PM to 11PM Eastern time.

haykat

song      Thu Nov 16, 2006 9:15 am Reply with quote

trying to find out who is the artist on the song that was played during the preview of Medium's premier.
if anyone knows please let me know....
Thanks

Becky
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Medium episode only medium?      Sun Nov 19, 2006 4:42 pm Reply with quote

Was anyone else disappointed in the season premiere of Medium? It just didn't seem up to the same standard as previous episodes to me. Not a good sign for a show that got bumped to a mid-season start, is it?

Remote Viewer

Schedule      Tue Nov 28, 2006 2:04 am Reply with quote

Can we all only hope that the network will read this page & come to the conclusion that we the viewers count??? I would like to think that a wholesome interesting program could rate a decent time slot & consistant showing.. Very Happy does anyone out there agree?

arfing1

looking for ring tone like allison's      Fri Dec 22, 2006 2:43 am Reply with quote

does anyone know where I can download a ring tone that sounds like Allison's??? Much appreciated!!! Thanks to all!

Katie

cell phone ring      Thu May 10, 2007 1:01 pm Reply with quote

Does anyone know the name of the cell phone Ring the Allison character has on her cell phone? Thanks!

guy needs help

theme song of the show medium      Mon May 14, 2007 11:50 pm Reply with quote

does anybody knows about the theme song of the tv show "medium"??

Reply to topic       CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums Main Page -> Fantasy/Horror -> Medium All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

© 2005 - 2014 CrazyAboutTV.com - All Rights Reserved