Forum Index CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums
Where fans discuss their favorite TV shows at thousands of TV forums

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Jetsons

Reply to topic    CrazyAboutTV.com -> TV Forums -> Children -> The Jetsons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CrazyAboutTV
Site Admin
Site Admin

The Jetsons      Tue Aug 01, 2006 9:18 am Reply with quote

Welcome to The Jetsons forum at CrazyAboutTV.com!

Feel free to simply read what others have said about The Jetsons or use the "Post Message" buttons to leave a message of your own. Use the links to the right of the "post message" buttons to find another topic of interest to you, or click on the "Search" link at the top of any page!

If you would like to read more information about The Jetsons, check out our The Jetsons Page!

Thanks for visiting!

JazzLover

Jetsons in Children?      Wed Sep 06, 2006 2:03 pm Reply with quote

Hey Crazy! I can't believe you put the Jetsons in the "Children" category! I love that show! It's got drama (George's love for his family), it's got action (Elroy and Astro are always running after something or away from something), and, of course, there's the comedy!

I'm 22 years old (rich, college-educated, handsome, and super-powers too ladies) and I love the show. I can't believe it never won any awards. What were those people thinking?

I think it deserves its own category. Action, Comedy, Drama, The Best Damned Cartoon Show Ever Made, Fantasy, and Sci-Fi. Guess which one the Jetsons belongs in?

Last edited by JazzLover on Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

SOFarSoGood

Mon Apr 21, 2008 12:19 pm Reply with quote

I too loved this show and as a child i was convinced it would be my future reality. Sci-Fi. can kids today even watch this show without cable or the internet?

Imposter34

Mon Jun 16, 2008 2:43 pm Reply with quote

I loved this show!

AidansMom

The Jetsons cartoon show      Fri Apr 30, 2010 7:52 am Reply with quote

The Jetsons and the Flintstones are definitely two of the cartoon series at the top of my list. And while I see that it's a cartoon series, I agree with JazzLover that it's not just for children!

Reply to topic       CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums Main Page -> Children -> The Jetsons All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

© 2005 - 2014 CrazyAboutTV.com - All Rights Reserved