Forum Index CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums
Where fans discuss their favorite TV shows at thousands of TV forums

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Highwayman

Reply to topic    CrazyAboutTV.com -> TV Forums -> Action -> The Highwayman
View previous topic :: View next topic  
micpat1818

The Highwayman      Thu Dec 04, 2008 3:32 pm Reply with quote

I'm in search of a TV show or miniseries from the late 1980's. From what I can remember it was two male main characters. One had brown hair, one had blonde hair, they might have been brother. It was sc-fi based, they may have worn some black outifts. The biggest clue I have to finding it was that it was on at the same time as Beauty and the Beast.

CrazyAboutTV
Site Admin
Site Admin

Fri Dec 05, 2008 1:33 pm Reply with quote

The only show I can find that aired at the same time as "Beauty and the Beast" and was sci-fi was titled, "Something is Out There".

It was about a police detective whose partner was a beautiful (I'm guessing) female alien. It only lasted 8 episodes and I can't find any reference to brothers.

The only three other series that aired opposite Beauty and the Beast were "Full House", "Perfect Strangers", and "Mr. Belvedere". None of them was sci-fi. Full House had brother-in-laws but not brothers. The guys on Perfect Strangers were cousins. Mr. Belveder had no features you've described.

It's possible that there was a mid-season replacement or something that I don't have in my guides.

Last edited by CrazyAboutTV on Mon Dec 15, 2008 2:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

micpat1818

Fri Dec 05, 2008 4:41 pm Reply with quote

I'm familiar with all of the other shows you listed and it isn't them. I have to do some more research on Something is Out There. I apprecaite you giving me something to go on. Thank you.

micpat1818

Sat Dec 06, 2008 3:04 am Reply with quote

Oh my god! Oh my god! Its called the Highwayman, its called the highwayman!!!!!

CrazyAboutTV
Site Admin
Site Admin

Sat Dec 06, 2008 1:29 pm Reply with quote

The Highwayman definitely fits your description. It must have been a mid-season replacement series because none of my guides that show what series opened each season have it on their list.

We do have a web page about it though with some trivia and a cast photo! Check it out at our "The Highwayman TV Show Page".

Reply to topic       CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums Main Page -> Action -> The Highwayman All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

© 2005 - 2014 CrazyAboutTV.com - All Rights Reserved