Forum Index CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums
Where fans discuss their favorite TV shows at thousands of TV forums

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

HELP! WHAT ARE THESE 80S AND 90S MOVIES I REMEMBER????

Reply to topic    CrazyAboutTV.com -> TV Forums -> Fantasy/Horror -> HELP! WHAT ARE THESE 80S AND 90S MOVIES I REMEMBER????
View previous topic :: View next topic  
NIGHTWALKER193

HELP! WHAT ARE THESE 80S AND 90S MOVIES I REMEMBER????      Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:02 am Reply with quote

I'm going nuts trying to find out the titles for these bits and pieces of movies I remember seeing back in the 80s and 90s when I was very young. In the 80s, when I was in preschool, possibly between 1986-1988 I saw three movies that I can't find the titles for. One involved a woman with short red or brown hair wearing white underwear and a bra, and she was in a steamy room with blue tiles, and the walls were closing in on her as she screamed and tried to hold them back. Behind a glass wall were people at a desk and wearing lab coats. One was a woman and she smiled as she asked the trapped woman "What do you want?" I don't know if I imagined it based on other things I saw on TV at the time.

The next one involved vampires I think. I remember one was lavender and had glowing yellow or red eyes. He growled as he walked through a dark room.

The last one I remember from this time was the opening to a show or movie. It showed a white wall and a hand, possibly wearing dirty white gloves and a black sleeve, moved along the wall, squeezing red paste or liquid across it that looked like blood as the credits appeared over it.

Around 1988 or 1989 I also remember seeing a tape cover for a horror movie at our Alamo Video. The cover was black with a picture of an abstract, bloody looking skeleton running toward the viewer. Does anyone know the title of this one?

In the 90s, I saw two movies on TV that I haven't been able to find titles for. The first one I saw in 1990 or 1991. It involved all these people getting sick and spitting up water on others. The disease turned them into bloody zombies. At one point a man was trapped in a room full of the bloody people and he tried to joke saying "Seen any good movies lately?" One of the victims was a blonde woman with a ponytail and wearing a white shirt and pants. She started to cry when someone spit up on her, and later she was lying on a guerney, turning bloody and whimpering. At the end, a man with brown hair and a mustache woke up in bed from a nightmare. He was shirtless and the view was a downshot. He turned to see the bloody blonde woman in his bed, then he got up and looked around, and it ended.

The next movie I know I couldn't have imagined because my sister saw it too. We saw it in 1993 or 1994 one weekend night on TV. In it a woman was talking to a therapist about an incident that happened or a nightmare she had. My sister remembers it being in color, but I remember it being black and white. Her voiceover played over the scene. The woman was thin with long curly or crimped hair that may have been light brown. She was wearing a long light nightgown as she stood at the sink in her kitchen. Her husband or boyfriend came in, annoyed. He had dark hair, probably black, and was wearing a white t-shirt or wifebeater and jeans. He tossed a paper-wrapped package of deli meat he'd taken out of the refrigerator into the sink, disgusted since it was spoiled. He sat at the table with a basket or bowl of berries. They may have been strawberries or a mix of raspberries, blueberries, and blackberries.

"He decided to have the berries," the woman said over the scene. The view was hers as she opened the package in the sink since it was rustling. In place of the meat was a white human hand, sitting on its wrist stump and wildly groping around the sink. She started screaming. "I yelled 'David, it's alive! Don't you see it?!" she said, but he ignored it.

Reply to topic       CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums Main Page -> Fantasy/Horror -> HELP! WHAT ARE THESE 80S AND 90S MOVIES I REMEMBER???? All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

© 2005 - 2014 CrazyAboutTV.com - All Rights Reserved