Forum Index CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums
Where fans discuss their favorite TV shows at thousands of TV forums

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Help with a show

Reply to topic    CrazyAboutTV.com -> TV Forums -> Science Fiction -> Help with a show
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nebka

Help with a show      Wed Feb 27, 2008 5:49 pm Reply with quote

My friend is looking for a show about astronauts going back in time to be with cave men.
It had this line It's about time It's about space

CrazyAboutTV
Site Admin
Site Admin

It's About Time TV Show      Thu Feb 28, 2008 8:10 am Reply with quote

The name of that series was, "It's About Time". It ran for 30 episodes during the 1966-67 season.

During the 1966 portion of the season, it was about two astronauts who got thrown back in time during a space flight. Their spacecraft was broken, so they got stuck living with cavemen (and women, of course).

By January of 1967, the number of viewers had dropped dramatically so the plot was changed. The spacemen managed to repair their ship and they returned to the "present time" with a caveman family who endeavored to fit in to the world of the twentieth century.

The series was a comedy by Sherwood Schwartz, who also created "Gilligan's Island".

Last edited by CrazyAboutTV on Mon Dec 15, 2008 2:32 pm; edited 2 times in total

Nebka

Help with a show      Thu Feb 28, 2008 3:02 pm Reply with quote

Is this show on tape ?

CrazyAboutTV
Site Admin
Site Admin

It's About Time TV Show      Fri Feb 29, 2008 10:28 am Reply with quote

As far as I know, it's never been released. CBS probably feels that there wouldn't be enough purchases to cover the cost of production.

Krisinator

TV series      Sat Mar 08, 2008 12:44 am Reply with quote

Something about being on a space ship with a crew where everyone falls alseep for a million years and there's only one survivor, a young man. The ship is lost in space. There's also a hallo-gram who's constantly getting on the boy's nerves. His goal is to get back to planet Earth. That's all I can recall.

I think it ran for about three years. Started in late 80's and ended in the early 90's. Not sure, though.

Is there anyone that can help me find that show?

CrazyAboutTV
Site Admin
Site Admin

Sat Mar 08, 2008 10:39 am Reply with quote

I'm stumped! Anyone else?

nutnice6969

help tv or movie      Wed Apr 09, 2008 12:50 pm Reply with quote

Hello Everybody I new to this and i love televison shows and movies. Me and my brother our trying to remember a movie made for tv or a show we don't know what it was I think it aired in the 80's. I we cam remember or he can remember. is a man with some sort of powers when in danger parts of his body transformed in some sort of robot one time he was running from the bad guys and his hand shot some sort of laser and at an other he was running and a wall fell on top of him half his body turned into this robot like thing at the end of the movie he became that robot like superhero can anyone help me with the name of this show or movie

nutnice6969

can't remember the name of the show      Thu Apr 17, 2008 8:16 am Reply with quote

Now here's a tough one. I don't think this show ever went past the pilot, but it was about a couple of scientists who create this android guy. I remember it vaguely, but the parts that really stick to my head: him showing off his android skills by break dancing, and him coming back from surfing with his wet suit torn because a shark bit him and he was like "It's no big deal.." The android guy bore a remarkable resemblance to Buddy Lembeck of Charles in Charge.

dobbo

Thu Jan 01, 2009 2:47 am Reply with quote

Hi from australia, Can anyone help me to find a Sci Fi progamme about a wicker or voodoo doll wearing a silver necklace. I remember the doll being for sale in a shop window. It was in black and white and before 1966. It was maybe one of a series of progammes.

CrazyAboutTV
Site Admin
Site Admin

Fri Jan 02, 2009 11:29 am Reply with quote

dobbo wrote:
a Sci Fi progamme about a wicker or voodoo doll wearing a silver necklace.

That doesn't ring any bells for me. Do you know if it was a series produced in Australia? Did it air in the U.S.? Do you remember any of the cast members real names or character names? Anything else?

dobbo

Sun Jan 04, 2009 3:36 am Reply with quote

CrazyAboutTV wrote:
dobbo wrote:
a Sci Fi progamme about a wicker or voodoo doll wearing a silver necklace.

That doesn't ring any bells for me. Do you know if it was a series produced in Australia? Did it air in the U.S.? Do you remember any of the cast members real names or character names? Anything else?

I am sure it aired in the US and was not Australian made. I was thinking of series such as quatermass, The twilight zone or the outer limits.

CrazyAboutTV
Site Admin
Site Admin

Tue Jan 06, 2009 2:48 pm Reply with quote

Hey dobbo! Please don't post the same message in numerous threads! It makes a mess out of this forum! Most people who visit here read all new threads. I deleted the other messages.

Thank you!

Reply to topic       CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums Main Page -> Science Fiction -> Help with a show All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

© 2005 - 2014 CrazyAboutTV.com - All Rights Reserved