Forum Index CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums
Where fans discuss their favorite TV shows at thousands of TV forums

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

What I Like About You

Reply to topic    CrazyAboutTV.com -> TV Forums -> Comedy -> What I Like About You
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CrazyAboutTV
Site Admin
Site Admin

What I Like About You      Tue Jul 25, 2006 10:52 am Reply with quote

Welcome to the What I Like About You forum at CrazyAboutTV.com!

Feel free to simply read what others have said about What I Like About You or use the "Post Message" buttons to leave a message of your own. Use the links to the right of the "post message" buttons to find another topic of interest to you, or click on the "Search" link at the top of any page!

If you would like to read more information about What I Like About You, you can find our web page about that show at:

http://www.crazyabouttv.com/whatilikeaboutyou.html

Thanks for visiting!

scar

song list      Thu Nov 09, 2006 4:51 pm Reply with quote

trying to find the song that was played on the series finale during the vic/val flashback. PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE help

CrazyAboutTV
Site Admin
Site Admin

Sat Dec 09, 2006 12:55 pm Reply with quote

That song is titled, "The Beginning" by "Alice Peacock".

Unfortunately, she doesn't seem to have that song on any of her cds that are currently available.

You can check out Alice's cds and hear clips of some of her music here at Amazon.com.

Last edited by CrazyAboutTV on Mon Jan 22, 2007 10:14 am; edited 1 time in total

Thu Dec 21, 2006 9:12 pm Reply with quote

Any idea the name of the song from Episode 15 Ground Turkey Hog Day? Something about being head over heels in love? Thanks!

CrazyAboutTV
Site Admin
Site Admin

What I Like About You Song      Fri Dec 22, 2006 10:43 am Reply with quote

The name of the song in question is "Head Over Heels" by "April McLean". April is currently putting the finishing touches on her album titled, "Darbytown Road".

Hopefully it will be widely available within the next few months. If anyone hears more, please let us know here!

hedley_20

new episodes      Fri Feb 09, 2007 5:14 pm Reply with quote

are they making new episodes or not??

CrazyAboutTV
Site Admin
Site Admin

What I Like About You      Sat Feb 10, 2007 9:39 am Reply with quote

Quote:
are they making new episodes or not??

No. What I Like About You's series finale was broadcast on March 24, 2006.

lilmarfizzle

WHAT I LIKE ABOUT YOU FINALE      Tue May 29, 2007 7:23 pm Reply with quote

what was the name of the song playing when gary was having flashbacks of him and vince, before vince was leaving?? it the last episode "finally". it was some girl & it was something like "you move me, you break me into a million pieces" i think...

CrazyAboutTV
Site Admin
Site Admin

What I Like About You Song      Wed May 30, 2007 9:02 am Reply with quote

After pretty extensive research, all I was able to find out about that song is that it also was used on a TV commercial for the season 3 Dawson's Creek dvd set.

Also; several people have claimed that the song is "Break Me" by "Jewel". I was able to verify that is definitely wrong.

Can anyone else help?

Stacy
Junior Novice Member
Junior Novice Member

so stupid, could make someone wanna kill themself      Tue Oct 11, 2011 3:01 am Reply with quote

I'm sorry, but did anyone find this show just a little too unrealistic that it would make The Brady Bunch look real. First of all, you have two sisters who never have a bad day and if they do, they always get their way at the end. They are loaded in money but from where? They pay 12,000 for their apartment a month earning a living selling cupcakes. They have no mother and a father who never sees them but yet, they came out perfect and seem to know all the answers to life's problems. The two pretty sisters of course are supposed to practically be virgins while they have all these totally hot guys just waiting for them. They never get pressured for sex but yet can walk all over New York City in their fancy outfits yet never having to worry about a single stalker. They each have a friend which deep down, they don't even like. They are supposed to be perfect but yet treat their friends like *WORD CENSORED* and make it obvious that they think they are better than Tina and Lauren. Tina and Lauren get accused of having low self-esteem but maybe they really don't. Maybe they are tired of Valerie and Holly treating them like low life sluts. Holly is fully entrenched into her late teens but yet wouldn't sleep with Henry who just waited around for her, (sorry, but there is not a guy in the world who has that much respect for a girl), the she dates Ben, the Austrailian guy, another perfect one who never is frustrated by the lack of sex which shows that Holly can do no wrong, then of course gets her wish and ends up with Vince. Its amazing that Vince once slept with Tina and yet, perfect Holly can just be so cool with that because well we all know, Holly is extempt from ever feeling insecure or has no idea what jealousy is. Its also pretty sad that Tina, who acts somewhat like a normal girl and in real life would be the one getting the dudes, is only used by Vince because he can't get laid by Holly. This is the same Holly who drops out of college and lands a 5 digit figure paycheck a month.

Lets just mention that Valerie. Well, she sure can pull off glamorizing an alcohol buzz, can get married under the influence, and instead of anyone doing what would be suggested in real life... a 21 day treatment, she just gets to wake up in the morning, not hungover... because you know, she could drink an entire liquor store and not make an ass out of herself, not land in jail, not even wake up needing an astray, yet can just look at her brand new husband, smile to herself and say, "oops." All she has to do is give it another year and she will be engaged again only to call it off at the alter while nobody thinks there is anything wrong with her.

The two never have a bad hair day. They never get sick. They lead men on while the men still worship them but yet not once thinking of sex, because of course Val and Holly are too perfect, even their own husbands don't get to sleep with them.

Reply to topic       CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums Main Page -> Comedy -> What I Like About You All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

© 2005 - 2014 CrazyAboutTV.com - All Rights Reserved