Forum Index CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums
Where fans discuss their favorite TV shows at thousands of TV forums

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Criminal Minds

Reply to topic    CrazyAboutTV.com -> TV Forums -> Action -> Criminal Minds
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CrazyAboutTV
Site Admin
Site Admin

Criminal Minds      Tue Jul 25, 2006 10:40 am Reply with quote

Welcome to the Criminal Minds forum at CrazyAboutTV.com!

Feel free to simply read what others have said about Criminal Minds or use the "Post Message" buttons to leave a message of your own. Use the links to the right of the "post message" buttons to find another topic of interest to you, or click on the "Search" link at the top of any page!

If you would like to read more information about Criminal Minds, check out our Criminal Minds Page!

Thanks for visiting!

johnmason
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Criminal Minds TV Show      Wed Aug 02, 2006 8:17 am Reply with quote

I'm in love with A.J. Cook! She's definitely the bomb! She was on Tru Calling too! Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

gentleangel3

quotes      Fri Nov 03, 2006 3:01 am Reply with quote

Does anyone know where I can find the quotes that are said either at the beginning or the end of the show? I know one was a Mark Twain quote I am looking for the quote said on the last show 11/02/06

lezlee

Info Please!!!      Wed Nov 22, 2006 10:09 pm Reply with quote

I missed a couple of episodes and was wondering if they ever explained how Gideon knew the serial killer would stutter?? Please help me. It has been driving me crazy!!! Thanks to who ever can help.

I have a Criminal Mind

Mon Jun 04, 2007 12:03 pm Reply with quote

He didn`t know how the Footpath killer stuttered. He was just stalling him and trying piss him of so he could get away. No one actually knows why peolpe stutter there are just theroies.

tvwatcher

Criminal Minds -Music      Wed Oct 03, 2007 10:13 pm Reply with quote

who does the singing on the show? i saw my first episode 10/3 and loved the music. any help would be great!!

does CM keep the same group or do the singers/groups change per episode.

also- where can i get names of the singers/groups and names of the songs per episode.

TIA

renee

Wed May 20, 2009 9:06 pm Reply with quote

I Found this site by accident and I love it. This is my first time ever writing to anyone like this so bear with me. I wasn't sure how to look to see if anyone had mentioned this before or am I'm nuts and just don't see it but
I was looking up Criminal Minds and there is no episode list with the original air dates and although you do have some of the main cast members listed, Mandy Patinkin, Lola Glaudini are no longer on the show. Where are the new members, Joe Manegna, Paget Brewster and Kirsten Vangsness? I do believe that this show has been on since 2005.
Thank you

Reply to topic       CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums Main Page -> Action -> Criminal Minds All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

© 2005 - 2014 CrazyAboutTV.com - All Rights Reserved