Forum Index CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums
Where fans discuss their favorite TV shows at thousands of TV forums

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Late 80's, early 90's Sci-fi/western??? Help

Reply to topic    CrazyAboutTV.com -> TV Forums -> General TV Topics -> Late 80's, early 90's Sci-fi/western??? Help
View previous topic :: View next topic  
elgrislobo

Late 80's, early 90's Sci-fi/western??? Help      Sat Jul 30, 2011 1:55 pm Reply with quote

I recall watching a pilot of a show about a group of cowboys who somehow got transported to modern times. I recall they lived on a ranch and one of them rode a motorcycle... anyone else remember this show and know what the name of the show was?

CrazyAboutTV
Site Admin
Site Admin

Sat Jul 30, 2011 5:02 pm Reply with quote

There was a series that had a 2 hour pilot and 11 more episodes that ran during the 1986-1987 season. It was about a Sheriff who was chasing four bad guys in 1899 when they all were struck by lightning and transported to the year 1986. Then they decided to work together as crime fighters by opening a detective agency together.

It was called, "Outlaws" and starred Rod Taylor, a very popular star who started his career in movies in the 1950s and then moved on mostly to TV in the 60s. He's probably best known for his role as "H.G. Wells" in the 1960 film, "The Time Machine".

Rod is still around and his most recent role was as "Winston Churchill" in the 2009 film, "Inglorious Basterds".

I hope that was it!

Reply to topic       CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums Main Page -> General TV Topics -> Late 80's, early 90's Sci-fi/western??? Help All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

© 2005 - 2014 CrazyAboutTV.com - All Rights Reserved