Forum Index CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums
Where fans discuss their favorite TV shows at thousands of TV forums

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Bones

Reply to topic    CrazyAboutTV.com -> TV Forums -> Drama -> Bones
View previous topic :: View next topic  
freespirit
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Bones      Sun Apr 18, 2010 12:32 pm Reply with quote

I absolutely love the Bones tv show! Emily Deschanel is amazing as Dr. Brennan! There should be more shows like this with strong women in intellectual careers!

Becky
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Bones TV show      Sun Apr 18, 2010 1:01 pm Reply with quote

I really like Bones too for the same reasons. I nearly died when they cancelled "Lipstick Jungle"! Don't strong women watch television?

TVProfessor
Site Admin
Site Admin

Bones Going Nowhere      Mon Nov 21, 2011 9:55 am Reply with quote

While FOX hasn't made any official announcement, it now seems pretty likely that their hit series "Bones" will return for an eighth season in 2012. Regulars Michaela Conlin, John Francis Daley, Tamara Taylor and T.J. Thyne have just signed new contracts that also their salaries to the mid five figure territory for each episode and extends Conlin and Thyne's whose contracts expired this year to another season.

So not only can fans expect to see Bones into 2013, they can also feel secure that their favorite characters will stay on with the show! Ratings have improved nearly every season so far so FOX certainly didn't want to see the series go away either. The average audience per episode in season one was 8.9 million viewers and by season six it had risen to 11.57 million!

If that trend continues, who knows? Season nine maybe?

Reply to topic       CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums Main Page -> Drama -> Bones All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

© 2005 - 2014 CrazyAboutTV.com - All Rights Reserved