Forum Index CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums
Where fans discuss their favorite TV shows at thousands of TV forums

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

C.S.I. - All Series

Reply to topic    CrazyAboutTV.com -> TV Forums -> Drama -> C.S.I. - All Series
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CrazyAboutTV
Site Admin
Site Admin

C.S.I. - All Series      Tue Jul 11, 2006 8:50 am Reply with quote

Welcome to the C.S.I. forum at CrazyAboutTV.com!

Feel free to simply read what others have said about any of the C.S.I. series or use the "Post Message" buttons to leave a message of your own. Use the links to the right of the "post message" buttons to find another topic of interest to you, or click on the "Search" link at the top of any page!

If you would like to read more information about C.S.I., check out our C.S.I, CSI: Miami, or CSI:NY pages!

Thanks for visiting!

Z

CSI lover      Thu Sep 28, 2006 5:42 pm Reply with quote

Hi everyone,
I just wanted to say, I LOVE CSI!!! I can't get enough of it. I watch it every single day. I love the action, the comedy, the drama and the suspense. It's like when i watch CSI, i'm with them and i follow their every step and every evidence. I love it! CSI has more suspense and it keeps you on your toes and curiosity grips you when you watch whats happening. You want to know what happends next and it keeps you wanting more! I like this show too because eventhough the team are professionals they make mistakes and has an everyday problems, like us. We can related to them. And Grissome always quote someone famous and i like that too. it adds more spice to him.
I love the whole casts too. You know when you watch other movies, their some characters you'll like and some you don't, but i love the whole casts.

Well Outies,
*Z*

[/quote]

TV Man

CSI Miami      Fri Nov 03, 2006 12:48 pm Reply with quote

I think this is one of the best shows on tv..............Smile

CrazyAboutTV
Site Admin
Site Admin

C.S.I. Crime Scene Investigation      Fri Nov 03, 2006 5:27 pm Reply with quote

Lots of people apparently agree! C.S.I. is #1 nearly every week in the Nielson ratings.

JazzLover

How Many Seasons Can CSI Last?      Tue Nov 14, 2006 2:49 pm Reply with quote

Do you think CSI can make it past the majic 10th season? Not too many series last into their second decade.

"THE ANT"

CSI Navada      Mon Jan 01, 2007 2:18 am Reply with quote

CSI, Navada.. the best of the best.. Grissom aka William Petersen,, must be reterning, please, please, please..

"THE ANT"

CSI Navada      Mon Jan 01, 2007 2:22 am Reply with quote

me again.. did i miss the show after we saw Sara and Grissom finnnaaallllllyyyyy goin' to get it on??????

I have a Criminal Mind

Mon Jun 04, 2007 12:00 pm Reply with quote

I am obessed with CSI and Criminal Minds, (but that is a whole different story). Very Happy
Greg is definately my fav charcter, but I don`t like how he has been changing. But I guess it is more realistic that he mellows once he has seen the crime scenes.
I also like Sara because her past is so intersting. But does anyone else find it ironic that she is a vegiation?
Nick is pretty hot if you ask me.... but his mustahce in Season 6 was kind of scary!!!

CrazyAboutTV
Site Admin
Site Admin

CSI Crime Scene      Fri May 16, 2008 9:10 am Reply with quote

NOTE: - This message was originally posted by "primegirl" in another thread and was moved here by Admin.

--------------------------------

I just finished watching the final episode of CSI CRIME SCENE, it's so sad that they kill warrick, he's the only reason I am watching the show. I wonder why they do that. Don't get me wrong, I like all the cast but Warrick Brown is my favorite. I just hope they will not remove them from the show but I don't think it's possible because he got shot in the neck. Uh! I am so mad!!. If anybody knows anything regarding CSI, about their upcoming new season can you please post something. Thanks...

CrazyAboutTV
Site Admin
Site Admin

Cop kills murderors who got away with it      Thu Nov 17, 2011 9:51 am Reply with quote

Last night's episode of "CSI" had an interesting storyline. A cop decided to take the law into his own hands and kill criminals who had gotten away with murder.

Is such a crime as bad as cold-bloodedly killing innocent people? Can you imagine how his fellow officers felt about enforcing a law that required them to bring one of their own to justice for taking murderors off the street?

CrazyAboutTV
Site Admin
Site Admin

Elisabeth Shue to Join Cast of CSI      Sat Nov 19, 2011 11:27 am Reply with quote

Marg Helgenberger will be replaced in her regular role on CSI after 11 1/2 seasons by Oscar nominee Elisabeth Shue. Rumors are that CBS has been trying to get Shue to join the seris for years. She will play the new female lead opposite the other newcomer to the series, Ted Danson. Helgenberger fans need feel totally dejected however as Marg will most likely be showing up from time-to-time in guest appearances.

Reply to topic       CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums Main Page -> Drama -> C.S.I. - All Series All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

© 2005 - 2014 CrazyAboutTV.com - All Rights Reserved