Forum Index CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums
Where fans discuss their favorite TV shows at thousands of TV forums

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Stargate SG1 or Atlantis

Reply to topic    CrazyAboutTV.com -> TV Forums -> Science Fiction -> Stargate SG1 or Atlantis
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ID4Fan
Junior Novice Member
Junior Novice Member

Stargate SG1 or Atlantis      Mon Sep 12, 2005 12:01 pm Reply with quote

i was just woundering if anyone has seen this and have a favourite character mines Sam and Jack

CrazyAboutTV
Site Admin
Site Admin

Mon Sep 12, 2005 6:16 pm Reply with quote

I haven't missed a single episode of Stargate SG-1 or Atlantis. I like all of the characters except Ben Browder (the new SG-1 leader). Chances are that's just my resistance to change and I'll eventually accept him.

By the way ... you can find our web pages on both shows at:

http://www.crazyabouttv.com/stargatesg1.html

http://www.crazyabouttv.com/stargateatlantis.html

Last edited by CrazyAboutTV on Fri May 19, 2006 10:57 am; edited 1 time in total

ID4Fan
Junior Novice Member
Junior Novice Member

Tue Jan 24, 2006 4:05 pm Reply with quote

i dont like either and i iss Jck and i cant believe Janet was killed

Jeremiah
Junior Novice Member
Junior Novice Member

Fri Feb 24, 2006 8:08 pm Reply with quote

I love SG-1 and now Atlantis they are both great fun to watch. I love how they have alot of humor and all around goofy things going on while also keeping it serious. Both the shows give me great entertainment and have BSG after them is just icing the cake as that is an amazing show as well.

jothee

Sun Apr 23, 2006 4:39 pm Reply with quote

Poor Ben Browder is really getting a lot of flak for joining the show. I think he's a great addition (I've started to watch it again) and every show needs a freshening up every now and then. Also, remember that it was Richard Dean Anderson's choice to leave the show so they had to find a new character to keep the team at four members.

Ben himself has said he never considered that he was a "replacement" because Jack and Cam are two totally different people. I'd also suspect that since RDA is the executive producer that he had one of the last words on who the new team member would be played by.

Cam stills needs to be fleshed out more and I'm excited to see what the next season does with him. And Jack's gonna be back for a couple eppies too!

CrazyAboutTV
Site Admin
Site Admin

Stargate SG1 goes on!      Sun Apr 23, 2006 4:58 pm Reply with quote

I must admit that I was really skeptical of Ben Browder's effect on the show but, as I figured, I've grown accustomed to him and everything feels normal again.

Except perhaps Beau Bridges as a Major General.

I suspect I'll eventually adapt to that too!

In the meantime, it's still a great show for us sci-fi fans! Exclamation

Last edited by CrazyAboutTV on Mon Apr 24, 2006 8:08 am; edited 1 time in total

Re: Stargate SG1 goes on!      Sun Apr 23, 2006 5:11 pm Reply with quote

CrazyAboutTV wrote:
I must admit that I was really skeptical of Ben Browder's effect on the show but, as I figured, I've grown accustomed to him and everything feels normal again.

Except perhaps Beau Bridges as a Major General.

I suspect I'll eventually adapt to that too! Eventually!

In the meantime, it's still a great show for us sci-fi fans! Exclamation
That's good to hear. It's also noticeable that despite the Cam character is new, they did not concentrate a lot of episodes solely on him.

Although I liked General Hammond (I like the actor too), I think Landry is a good replacement for Hammond. He carries enough authority and has a no-BS kind of attitude and I think Beau handles that well. I'd like to see the writers flesh him out more as well.

I'd really like to see a Cam & T'ealc eppie because they are really funny together. Cam seems to be constantly trying to gain T'ealc's approval and of course T'ealc is all like "Indeed" all the time. I think there is a lot of chemistry to play with there.

CrazyAboutTV
Site Admin
Site Admin

More Stargate      Fri May 19, 2006 11:01 am Reply with quote

The preliminary word is that both SG-1 and Atlantis will return with new episodes on Friday, July 14th at 9 pm eastern and pacific. That could change but I for one have made a note of it.

Just can't get enough-a-that Stargate.

Battlestar Galactica will, however, not premiere its new season until October.

Old Guy
Novice Member
Novice Member

Mon Jun 12, 2006 11:16 am Reply with quote

If I hear, "Hallowed are the Ori" one more time, I'm going to scream!

I think the show has run its course, and should fade away with grace. Or, do a big screen version.

johnmason
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Stargate SG1 and Atlantis FOREVER!      Wed Aug 02, 2006 8:50 am Reply with quote

Just go back to your Cheers reruns old guy and leave my Stargate alone! Exclamation

Stargate Forever! Exclamation

cjweisser

Cancellation of Stargate Atlantis!      Tue Jan 06, 2009 1:05 pm Reply with quote

Crying or Very sad Evil or Very Mad I was upset and angry when I found out that this show was being canceled! It is bad enough that SG1 was canceled without resolving all of their problems. Both of these shows were extremely well-done considering the genre. I think there are lot of story-lines still not explored in these shows. I feel very cheated, being a faithful fan since the inception of the first SG1. I hope there is enough of a flap raised by the fans that they reconsider their decision.

CrazyAboutTV
Site Admin
Site Admin

Stargate SG-1      Tue Jan 06, 2009 2:45 pm Reply with quote

I'll miss Stargate SG1 too! It was one of my favorites! I would have watched until Daniel Jackson and Teal'c were saving the universe while on leave from the old folks home.

kalora

Mon Nov 15, 2010 7:46 am Reply with quote

I also miss Stargate SG1 too! It's one of my favorite tv show. I never miss any episode of this show ever.

Reply to topic       CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums Main Page -> Science Fiction -> Stargate SG1 or Atlantis All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

© 2005 - 2014 CrazyAboutTV.com - All Rights Reserved