Forum Index CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums
Where fans discuss their favorite TV shows at thousands of TV forums

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Justice

Reply to topic    CrazyAboutTV.com -> TV Forums -> Drama -> Justice
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CrazyAboutTV
Site Admin
Site Admin

Justice      Mon May 22, 2006 5:16 pm Reply with quote

Welcome to the Justice forum at CrazyAboutTV.com!

Feel free to simply read what others have said about Justice or use the "Post Message" buttons to leave a message of your own. Use the links to the right of the "post message" buttons to find another topic of interest to you, or click on the "Search" link at the top of any page!

Justice will be a lawyer drama series on FOX from the executive producer of "CSI" and "Without a Trace". If you would like to read more information about Justice, you can find our web page about that show at:

http://www.crazyabouttv.com/justice.html

Thanks for visiting!

Friends Fan

Saw the pilot      Sun Sep 03, 2006 3:50 pm Reply with quote

I saw the first episode of Justice the other night. I know the characters are supposed to be high-powered, big-city lawyers but their talking was so fast that it seemed forced and, at times, was difficult to follow.

Tone it down a notch guys. Very few real people talk that way.

tvgroupie

Who is the legal talk show host on justice?      Wed Sep 06, 2006 10:54 pm Reply with quote

Does anyone know the name of the actress playing the legal talk show host on justice? She looks familar.

CrazyAboutTV
Site Admin
Site Admin

Reporter on Justice      Thu Sep 07, 2006 8:15 am Reply with quote

I bet that Katherine La Nasa hears that a lot. She's one of those people in show business who have done a lot of work, but never been a regular cast member on a long-run series.

Katherine has made more than 60 appearances so far on TV shows, TV movies, and theatrical films. I personally remember her best from her 9 appearances on the series, "Judging Amy". She played atttorney, Yvonne Dunbar on the show.

She was a regular on a series titled, "Three Sisters" that ran for 31 episodes on NBC from January of 2001 to February of 2002. She also had a regular cast member's role on the series, "Love Monkey" which was on CBS January of 2006. You may not remember it as only 8 episodes were made and only three of those were aired before the series was cancelled.

Katherine was also on 3 episodes of "Miss Match", 4 episodes of "The Guardian", 3 episodes of "NYPD Blue", one each on both "CSI" and "CSI: Miami", etc.

I'm sure you'll see much more of her in the future!

cberge@us.ibm.com

Justice - What Happened?      Mon Nov 13, 2006 11:24 pm Reply with quote

I really love this show ans was so disappointed when I could not locate it tonight! Has it been changed to another evening or been cancelled already? If you happen to know, please let me know! Have a great holiday season!

CrazyAboutTV
Site Admin
Site Admin

Justice Has Been Cancelled - Probably      Tue Nov 14, 2006 9:12 am Reply with quote

Executives at FOX will only say that Justice has been "pulled from the schedule". That nearly always means cancelled.

The network did give the go ahead to finish production on 13 episodes in total, however, so you may still see some more as "fill-ins" during low viewership times or during the summer. More likely, they're just wrapping things up for future sales of a Dvd season set. You may end out having to pay to see the final episodes.

JazzLover

Good Riddance!      Tue Nov 14, 2006 12:08 pm Reply with quote

Yeah! Another series about scum-sucking lawyers that don't give a crap about anything but winning bites the dust. To hell with whether the defendant is guilty, how can we get a conviction? Who cares if that witness is lying ... as long as no one finds out we knew they would lie.

Adios to another stupid show!

Reply to topic       CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums Main Page -> Drama -> Justice All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

© 2005 - 2014 CrazyAboutTV.com - All Rights Reserved