Forum Index CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums
Where fans discuss their favorite TV shows at thousands of TV forums

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Missed show

Reply to topic    CrazyAboutTV.com -> TV Forums -> Science Fiction -> Missed show
View previous topic :: View next topic  
pcmanofpryor

Missed show      Sat Sep 10, 2005 10:29 am Reply with quote

Who remembers Fantatsic Journey ? SciFi show from the 70's. I didn't see it listed here. Anyone remember this show and enjoyed it as much as me

CrazyAboutTV
Site Admin
Site Admin

Mon Sep 12, 2005 6:48 pm Reply with quote

I don't remember that one. I did a little research though and found that it only lasted 10 episodes in 1977. Roddy McDowell was on the show just three years after another of his TV series (Planet of the Apes) ended. That one only made it 13 episodes. I remember that show. It had a hard time living up to the 6 Planet of the Ape movies.

For those like me who can't remember it, there was an opening narration at the beginning of each episode that went:

"Lost in the Devil's Triangle, trapped in a dimension with beings from the future and other worlds, a party of adventurers journey through zones of time back to their own time. Varian, a man from the 23rd century, possessing awesome powers. Fred, a young doctor just out of medical school. Scott Jordan, the thirteen-year-old son of a famous scientist. Liana, daughter of an Atlantean father and an extraterrestrial mother. And Jonathan Willaway, a rebel scientist from the 1960s. Together they face the frightening unknown on - The Fantastic Journey."

jajsage

fantastic journey      Sat May 06, 2006 2:38 pm Reply with quote

this was actually my favorite series back when it first aired. It kept getting preempted for sports in my area. I finally tracked down all the episodes and was glad to finally see the episodes I missed as a kid.
Jeff

ironman1188

Mon Mar 07, 2011 8:12 pm Reply with quote

Fantastic Journey was one of my favorite shows back then. Not only was Roddy in it [POTA cancelled because CBS gave it a horrid time slot and on Friday night to top it off], but it also starred Carl Franklin, Jared Martin and Ike Eisenmann

Reply to topic       CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums Main Page -> Science Fiction -> Missed show All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

© 2005 - 2014 CrazyAboutTV.com - All Rights Reserved