Forum Index CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums
Where fans discuss their favorite TV shows at thousands of TV forums

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

A big "please find me this show" request

Reply to topic    CrazyAboutTV.com -> TV Forums -> Reality TV -> A big "please find me this show" request
View previous topic :: View next topic  
anto994

A big "please find me this show" request      Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:35 am Reply with quote

I read the info for new people in the forum and the FAQ and I hope that this is the right spot for my request.
The show that i'm trying to find for the last 2 months is "The Rebel Billionaire". After "The Apprentice" this has to be secound greadest show(or may be even better). I wasnt going to ask you to help me, but i wasn't able to find it myself,so it look like i needed some help. I'm sure that it will be great chance for all the people that liked "The Arrentice" to watch another great TV Show with someone as rich as D. Trymp. Sir R. Branson has a different approach to the contenders and form what i was able to see form the trailer, it is a show,that will show as how Richard is doing business!!!
I know that you'll be so kind and you will help me out here. Sorry if this isn't the right pleace for my request! Smile

misterg
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Sat Oct 30, 2010 12:38 pm Reply with quote

i really liked the rebel billionaire too. Sir Richard Branson is one interesting dude!

You can find more information about the show at the internet movie database.

anto994

Sat Oct 30, 2010 1:22 pm Reply with quote

Yes, i've seen that. I hope that someone will upload the series so i can watch them! Smile

Reply to topic       CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums Main Page -> Reality TV -> A big "please find me this show" request All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

© 2005 - 2014 CrazyAboutTV.com - All Rights Reserved