Forum Index CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums
Where fans discuss their favorite TV shows at thousands of TV forums

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Terra Nova
Goto page 1,
2  Next  
Reply to topic    CrazyAboutTV.com -> TV Forums -> Science Fiction -> Terra Nova
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CrazyAboutTV
Site Admin
Site Admin

Terra Nova      Sun Oct 17, 2010 11:23 am Reply with quote

If you've heard about the possible Terra Nova sci-fi series that is scheduled to premiere next May you can read about it at this blog post and then return here with your thoughts or you can visit our Terra Nova TV Show page.

Becky
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Sun Oct 17, 2010 7:04 pm Reply with quote

Wow! Terra Nova sounds like it could be really hot! The only thing that worries me is that if the first episode in May is really as good as it sounds like it could be it might be painful to wait until September for the next episode!

Anyway, thanks for letting me know about the show. I'll keep my eyes out for it!

AidansMom

Mon Oct 18, 2010 7:10 pm Reply with quote

My son is going to love that show! Anything with dinosaurs. I hope it doesn't get too violent though.

johnmason
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Tue Oct 19, 2010 9:32 am Reply with quote

It's almost a sure thing that Terra Nova will be great if Steven Spielberg and Dreamworks are involved Exclamation

I heard that Kevin Bacon was going to star on the show. Why didn't you mention that in your blog post Admin Question

I hope that's true Exclamation He'd be great as the dad or the leader of the Terra Nova colony. Very Happy

CrazyAboutTV
Site Admin
Site Admin

Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:17 am Reply with quote

It's been reported that Kevin Bacon and Kyle Chandler ("Friday Night Lights") were offered roles on Terra Nova but both turned the offers down.

Alyssa
Novice Member
Novice Member

Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:45 am Reply with quote

My grandson is going to go crazy over this one! He's into both science fiction and Dinosaurs. I might even watch the first one.

JazzLover

Tue Oct 26, 2010 12:04 pm Reply with quote

Terra Nova huh? Very nice! I wouldn't mind a trip back to the Jurassic period myself. Dinosaur hunting sounds like a blast! I'd need to take a machine gun for T-Rex though.

Becky
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Tue Oct 26, 2010 7:03 pm Reply with quote

Steven Spielberg also is producing a 3D movie called Tintin: The Secret of the Unicorn that's due to premiere in theaters about the same time that the Terra Nova tv series premieres.

JazzLover

Wed Oct 27, 2010 2:26 pm Reply with quote

Spielberg is a workin' fool man! He's got 15 movies at different stages of production right now plus two tv series and one mini series!

Take some time off dude!

misterg
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Sat Oct 30, 2010 12:45 pm Reply with quote

Landon Liboiron (Degrassi: The Next Generation), Naomi Scott and Alana Mansour have joined the cast of Terra Nova as the three Shannon kids.

MainMan

Tue Nov 09, 2010 5:40 pm Reply with quote

I can't believe this! I'm like the biggest science fiction fan of all time and I haven't heard anything about this. So what is Terra Nova about anyway?

CrazyAboutTV
Site Admin
Site Admin

Thu Nov 11, 2010 7:27 am Reply with quote

You can learn about Terra Nova in detail by following the links in the first post in this thread. Briefly:

The Earth in 2149 is becoming uninhabitable due to global warming and pollution.

Scientists find a way to send peole back in time and a colony is established during the times of the dinosaurs.

Some of the colony's leader appear to be corrupt and some of the colonists fight to maintain their freedom.

The challenges of survival are explored in an undeveloped environment with prehistoric animals and vegetation.

CrazyAboutTV
Site Admin
Site Admin

Fri Jan 07, 2011 12:17 pm Reply with quote

Here's one of the first publicity photos to be released from the footage shot for the premiere movie:

My guess is that the photo is from a scene shortly after the Shannon Family travels back in time to the Terra Nova colony and apparently isn't too happy about something.

CrazyAboutTV
Site Admin
Site Admin

Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:07 am Reply with quote

FOX has announced that the 2 hour premiere special of Terra Nova will air on Monday, May 23 and Tuesday, May 24 from 9 to 10 p.m eastern time. They also re-affirmed that regular episodes will continue in the fall.

CrazyAboutTV
Site Admin
Site Admin

Fri Jan 14, 2011 10:42 am Reply with quote

Here's another new photo of all the main cast members:

You can also see an in-depth interview with Terra Nova's producers Braga and Echevarria on our Terra Nova TV Show Page.

Reply to topic       CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums Main Page -> Science Fiction -> Terra Nova All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

© 2005 - 2014 CrazyAboutTV.com - All Rights Reserved