Forum Index CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums
Where fans discuss their favorite TV shows at thousands of TV forums

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Six Degrees

Reply to topic    CrazyAboutTV.com -> TV Forums -> Drama -> Six Degrees
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CrazyAboutTV
Site Admin
Site Admin

Six Degrees      Mon May 22, 2006 4:20 pm Reply with quote

Welcome to the Six Degrees forum at CrazyAboutTV.com!

Feel free to simply read what others have said about Six Degrees or use the "Post Message" buttons to leave a message of your own. Use the links to the right of the "post message" buttons to find another topic of interest to you, or click on the "Search" link at the top of any page!

Six Degrees will be a drama on ABC. If you would like to read more information about Six Degrees, you can find our web page about that show at:

http://www.crazyabouttv.com/sixdegrees.html

Thanks for visiting!

Jackson

Mon Sep 04, 2006 10:17 am Reply with quote

A show about how everybody's connected in some way, and i'd sure like to get connected to the mama in the center of the photo on your web page!

Whoooeeee!

Mona Lisa

Everybody's connected      Tue Sep 05, 2006 7:46 am Reply with quote

The "Six Degrees" title refers to the theory that all human beings are connected by no more than six people. Of course, you have to find the right six people.

So maybe my aunt's (#1) best friend's (#2) boss'es (#3) wife's (#4) tennis instructor's (#5) child is YOU (#6)!

AidansMom

Only Six Degrees?      Tue Sep 05, 2006 11:51 am Reply with quote

It sure seems like it would be more like 20 or 30 to connect ANY two people. Is there any validity to the Six Degrees philosophy? Any studies or statistics?

eeyorepooh

six degrees      Fri Sep 22, 2006 9:42 pm Reply with quote

hope whitney finds out what a loser her man is soon,and hooks up with steven.

KendellAnn

Theme Song      Thu Sep 28, 2006 10:58 am Reply with quote

does anyone know that the name/singer is of the song they play on the radio during the advertisement for ugly betty, greys anatomy and 6degrees?

song      Sat Sep 30, 2006 11:59 pm Reply with quote

goo goo dolls-better days

Sat Oct 07, 2006 5:14 am Reply with quote

I'm hooked on this! I also think Whitney's gonna end up with Steven.

Anybody know the song when Steven and Ania were making out at Ania's apartment?

new fan

music on tonights episode      Thu Oct 19, 2006 11:27 pm Reply with quote

Does anyone know the name and artist of the song that was playing when Damian walked into the Halloween party? It went something like "I feel like dancing".

Bebe

Ania      Mon Oct 23, 2006 11:10 pm Reply with quote

Does anyone know who is the actress that plays Ania? She looks a lot like Meadow from the Sopranos.

CrazyAboutTV
Site Admin
Site Admin

Anya on Six Degrees      Tue Oct 24, 2006 8:53 am Reply with quote

The actress who plays Anya on Six Degrees is Shiri Appleby. She's been in a considerable number of movies, but most people know her from her starring role as Liz Parker on the Roswell TV Show.

She has never appeared on The Sopranos but I agree that there's some resemblance between her and actress Jamie Lynn Sigler who did play Meadow on that series.

paradoxguy

belated comment      Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:55 pm Reply with quote

I realize this forum may not be active, given that the last post here was in 2006 for a show that was canceled the same season. However, if anyone is still visiting this forum, I just discovered Six Degrees through a friend sharing a digital file of all 13 episodes with me. I am on episode 9 and find this show excellent and engaging, with great characters and plotlines. I read on Wikipedia that the show had an average of 8 million viewers per episode. I am not terribly fluent with viewership data, but it seems to me that 8 million viewers would be enough to keep a show going into another season. Six Degrees has the same thematic feel as Parenthood, although certainly and necessarily more general than Parenthood, and I certainly noticed Parenthood was quickly renewed by NBC. Anyway, just wanted to say I love this extinct series and would love to exchange ideas and opinions with anyone who feels the same way--or even not.

Reply to topic       CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums Main Page -> Drama -> Six Degrees All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

© 2005 - 2014 CrazyAboutTV.com - All Rights Reserved