Forum Index CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums
Where fans discuss their favorite TV shows at thousands of TV forums

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Charlie's Angels

Reply to topic    CrazyAboutTV.com -> TV Forums -> Action -> Charlie's Angels
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CrazyAboutTV
Site Admin
Site Admin

Charlie's Angels      Fri Jun 30, 2006 3:12 pm Reply with quote

Welcome to the Charlie's Angels forum at CrazyAboutTV.com!

Feel free to simply read what others have said about Charlie's Angels or use the "Post Message" buttons to leave a message of your own. Use the links to the right of the "post message" buttons to find another topic of interest to you, or click on the "Search" link at the top of any page!

If you would like to read more information about Charlie's Angels, you can find our web page about that show at:

http://www.crazyabouttv.com/charliesangels.html

Thanks for visiting!

BeachBoy

Charlie's Angels Movies      Tue Jul 04, 2006 10:28 am Reply with quote

Were the movies better or the televizion series?

I loved the movies! (Cameron Diaz is HOT!)

But I've never seen the series. I have seen the Farah Fawcett poster though. Yum Yum!

TVJunkie

not even close      Mon Jul 17, 2006 12:16 am Reply with quote

The TV show was a classic and the heart of every boys fantasy I was actually more of a Jacklyn Smith lover but had the Farah Poster too

Scott

Season 2 Opening Credits Question      Mon Jul 31, 2006 4:01 pm Reply with quote

In the opening credits for the sescond season, could you tell me which episode the clip of Cheryl Ladd's character Kris is from in which she is seen running in a blue outfit with white stripes down the arms? It is the clip shown as the actress' name CHERYL LADD appears on the screen during the opening credits.
I cannot figure this out. I know which episodes all the other clips are taken from. Please help.
Thanks,
Scott

ISIS
Novice Member
Novice Member

Location: LA: LAPD: watching Pepper and Crowley makes eyes for each other.

Wed Feb 06, 2008 2:12 am Reply with quote

OK...all you younguns...you CANNOT appreciate the movies without seeing the real deal...get the dvds...the first three seasons are out...they were the best of the five anyways.

BTW...KELLY KICKS @$$!!!

CrazyAboutTV
Site Admin
Site Admin

Charlie's Angels Remake Series Cancelled      Wed Nov 23, 2011 1:27 pm Reply with quote

Not surprisingly, another remake of a 1970s series has bit the dust. Yes ... the 2011 version of Charlie's Angels broadcast its seventh and final episode on November 10, 2011.

JazzLover

Thu Dec 08, 2011 9:53 am Reply with quote

That show stunk! The movies with Cameron Diaz were much better!

Reply to topic       CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums Main Page -> Action -> Charlie's Angels All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

© 2005 - 2014 CrazyAboutTV.com - All Rights Reserved