Forum Index CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums
Where fans discuss their favorite TV shows at thousands of TV forums

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Alias

Reply to topic    CrazyAboutTV.com -> TV Forums -> Action -> Alias
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CrazyAboutTV
Site Admin
Site Admin

Alias      Fri Jun 30, 2006 3:16 pm Reply with quote

Welcome to the Alias forum at CrazyAboutTV.com!

Feel free to simply read what others have said about Alias or use the "Post Message" buttons to leave a message of your own. Use the links to the right of the "post message" buttons to find another topic of interest to you, or click on the "Search" link at the top of any page!

If you would like to read more information about Alias, you can find our web page about that show at:

http://www.crazyabouttv.com/alias.html

Thanks for visiting!

CrazyAboutTV
Site Admin
Site Admin

Alias Doldrums      Tue Sep 12, 2006 9:23 am Reply with quote

For those of you who really miss Alias, you might want to try the series "MI-5" which has a similar theme.

The fourth season premiere will be on Friday, September 15, 2006 at (believe it or not) 11 PM Eastern on A&E.

Learn more about the series at our MI-5 Page!

JazzLover

Alias Vs. MI-5      Tue Nov 14, 2006 12:38 pm Reply with quote

I like both Alias and MI-5 but Alias has to be my favorite for one reason. Keeley Hawes on MI-5 is ok but not as hot as Jennifer Garner!

I like her best when she's dressed like a tomboy. What fun to play with her!

curlyhead

alias song      Thu May 03, 2007 10:02 pm Reply with quote

I'm searching for the name of the song that they used for an Alias promo. It was either before the 4th or 5th season. I love that song but don't know the name or artist. Can anyone help?

CrazyAboutTV
Site Admin
Site Admin

Bradley Cooper named Sexiest Man      Thu Nov 17, 2011 9:49 am Reply with quote

Bradley Cooper ("Alias") has been named the "Sexiest Man Alive 2011" by People Magazine. His response to the announcement was, "My mother is going to be so happy!"

In good news for an aging population, Cooper at 36-years-old is very youthful in appearance but not the age of the typical 20 something sex symbol. 53-year-old Alec Baldwin was also on the list at number eleven.

AidansMom

Mon Nov 21, 2011 7:54 am Reply with quote

Ryan Gosling fans are really upset that he didn't get the sexiest man title. I think sexiness is in the eyes of the beholder. There are probably a thousand celecbrities who would qualify. It just depends on what you find sexy.

Reply to topic       CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums Main Page -> Action -> Alias All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

© 2005 - 2014 CrazyAboutTV.com - All Rights Reserved