Forum Index CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums
Where fans discuss their favorite TV shows at thousands of TV forums

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Young Riders

Reply to topic    CrazyAboutTV.com -> TV Forums -> Action -> Young Riders
View previous topic :: View next topic  
YoungRidersFan

Young Riders      Fri Aug 26, 2005 5:51 pm Reply with quote

You have missed listing "The Young Riders" (1989-1992) on your website of TV Series. (Anthony Zerbe, Ty Miller, Josh Brolin, Stephen Baldwin, Gregg Rainwater, Yvonne Suhor, Travis Fine, Don Franklin)

CrazyAboutTV
Site Admin
Site Admin

Sun Aug 28, 2005 2:23 pm Reply with quote

Even though we're approaching 1000 TV series at our CrazyAboutTV.com site, there have been many, many thousands of shows on the air!

Our thinking to this point has been to list only those series where we have a pretty decent amount of information and to add information to those shows that are already listed but are lacking in trivia, theme lyrics, descriptions, etc.

Yours is not the first request for other series and we're thinking that perhaps we should drop the improvement of pages temporarily in order to add many more shows with minimal information first.

In any case, we have added "The Young Riders" to our list of series to add for this third quarter of 2005. So you can expect to see it at our site some time during September.

Thanks for the suggestion!

johnmason
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Mon Aug 29, 2005 8:42 am Reply with quote

I remember seeing that show! Laughing

Being a pony express rider would have been a really tough job and probably pretty boring most of the time.

Of course they made the series exciting. Indian attacks and such. Shocked

YoungRiderFan

Mon Aug 29, 2005 8:49 am Reply with quote

I will help supply information if possible but I know very little about it except I enjoyed the show. Of the 68 45 min episodes, I have 64 of them recorded. (some are poor to very poor quality but all I have) the 4 missing episodes are all from the third season.

CrazyAboutTV
Site Admin
Site Admin

Mon Aug 29, 2005 6:48 pm Reply with quote

I'd appreciate any help you could give!

I haven't finished the page yet and it's not incorporated into the site but I put what I've got so far online. Take a look and if you see any errors, let me know.

http://www.crazyabouttv.com/youngriders.html

jajsage

young riders      Sat May 06, 2006 2:50 pm Reply with quote

the series is to be released on retail dvd in a moth or so
Jeff

diddley

TYR DVDS      Fri Aug 04, 2006 5:35 pm Reply with quote

Rolling Eyes When are Seasons 2 & 3 coming to DVD? Season 1 is great! Wink

CrazyAboutTV
Site Admin
Site Admin

The Young Riders      Sat Aug 05, 2006 8:03 am Reply with quote

The First Season just came out in March. Typically, a series either comes out with several season sets simultaneously, or there's 4 months to a year before the second set is issued. The studio probably wants to see if the first season set sales are adequate to make a second season set likely to be profitable.

The link to Young Rider dvds on our Young Riders page currently takes you straight to the First Season Set but as soon as the Second Season Set is available for Pre-order, the link will auto-update to give you a choice between the first or second season. That's how all of our Dvd links are configured.

For a list of all series with Dvds available, check out our TV Shows on Dvd page!

Rosie26

I MISS THE YOUNG RIDERS      Sun Sep 26, 2010 2:38 pm Reply with quote

I WISH THEY WOULD COME BACK ON THE TV AGAIN MY WHOLE FAMILY WOULD BE WATCHING IT ALOT. I AM TRYING TO BUY THE SEASON FOR MY FAMILY CAN WATCH THEM Confused

AidansMom

James Brolin and Stephen Baldwin!!!      Mon Oct 11, 2010 9:32 am Reply with quote

Josh Brolin and Stephen Baldwin! It sounds more like a movie than a tv series. I'd like to see that myself.

Reply to topic       CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums Main Page -> Action -> Young Riders All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

© 2005 - 2014 CrazyAboutTV.com - All Rights Reserved