Forum Index CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums
Where fans discuss their favorite TV shows at thousands of TV forums

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Extreme Makeover: Home Edition

Reply to topic    CrazyAboutTV.com -> TV Forums -> Reality TV -> Extreme Makeover: Home Edition
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CrazyAboutTV
Site Admin
Site Admin

Extreme Makeover: Home Edition      Fri Jun 30, 2006 2:16 pm Reply with quote

Welcome to the Extreme Makeover: Home Edition forum at CrazyAboutTV.com!

Feel free to simply read what others have said about Extreme Makeover: Home Edition or use the "Post Message" buttons to leave a message of your own. Use the links to the right of the "post message" buttons to find another topic of interest to you, or click on the "Search" link at the top of any page!

If you would like to read more information about Extreme Makeover: Home Edition, you can find our web page about that show at:

http://www.crazyabouttv.com/extrememakeoverhome.html

Thanks for visiting!

Warlock

I can't watch Extreme Makeover Home Edition      Mon Jul 03, 2006 9:24 am Reply with quote

It's a great show but I'm so emotionally exhausted by the end (because I'm so happy for the family) that it's tiring.

I know that's exactly the response that the producers intended from the audience but it's too much for me.

Alex

I have a question about Ty??      Wed Aug 23, 2006 5:01 am Reply with quote

I have a question about Ty?? I read that Ty Pennington was sick in 2005. Sad ABC stopped "Extreme Makeover Home Edition" but EMHE has resumed in 2006. I am begging about some informations. My e-mail sasha89@op.pl

P.S. I apologize for mistakes
Thank you!!!

CrazyAboutTV
Site Admin
Site Admin

Extreme Makeover: Home Edition      Wed Aug 23, 2006 8:52 am Reply with quote

Ty Pennington was rushed to the hospital on Jan. 15, 2005 and underwent an emergency appendectomy. He did still do everything possible for Extreme Makeover: Home Edition from his hospital bed though.

I can find no information as to whether that caused the production of the show to suffer, in fact, that season ended in the very same week in May as the next season did.

There were less episodes that season with some multi-week gaps, but that's not unusual anymore and may have simply been a way to keep production costs down.

Does anyone know for sure?

JazzLover

Ty Pennington      Wed Aug 23, 2006 2:39 pm Reply with quote

Seems like I heard something about him making an amazing recovery and going right back to work. Could be wrong though.

Alex

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!      Thu Aug 24, 2006 4:08 am Reply with quote

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR ANSWER!!!

I love this show and I like Ty so much.

Mega-admirer Alex from Poland!

Thanks! Bye!

Alex

I have question about Ty's adress      Tue Aug 29, 2006 2:44 pm Reply with quote

I have question about Ty's adress. I found this adress

Ty Pennington
2554 Lincoln blvd. #660
Venice, CA 90291
USA

but I do not know if it is good. Please answer. Wink

Alex

I found the second adress      Tue Aug 29, 2006 3:10 pm Reply with quote

I found the second adress but I do not know too. Please help!

1149 North Gower

Los Angeles, CA 90038

USA

Maybe someone knows the good adress and tested it?
I will be grateful for answer. Thanks!

krazykay

inquiry      Mon Oct 02, 2006 3:15 pm Reply with quote

Please! E-mail me back, the "home/street" address of How to contact
Extreme Makeover: home edition?????
I need to mail out some papers, & DONT KNOW where to send them!!!!

(jrgraham9juno@yahoo.com) the address to the left IS how to send me my request!!!!! Thanks!
Miss Graham

ljweyrauch

WoodhouseFamily/January 13,2008      Mon Jan 14, 2008 1:30 am Reply with quote

Due to a mistake in setting the VCR to tape this episode, we were unable to watch the show. My friend's son helped to create the dinosaur or dragon chair that was used in the boy's room. She really wanted to see the show. Is there a way to view it on line or can you suggest another way to see it?
Your help WOULD REALLY BE APPRECIATED.

Thank you
Linda and Saundra

CrazyAboutTV
Site Admin
Site Admin

Extreme Makeover: Home Edition Episodes Online      Mon Jan 14, 2008 9:56 am Reply with quote

You're in luck! You can watch the entire episode HERE!

It appears that they only keep the last couple of episodes online so don't delay. The site also does not work in all browsers (It works fine with Microsoft Internet Explorer).

Enjoy!

mama'sboy

Sun Jan 18, 2009 7:56 pm Reply with quote

iI would like to say i really admired all the help that this show has done for people of all races and situation! I would like to humble ask to to be considered a canidate, Oh not for me personally. but my mother. My dad pass a way 3years ago. he was a minster of the gospel who really love the lord.He help every he came in contact with. but he was a person who plan for the future.So he left my mother with a very poorly struture of a home. There was no insurance policy at all. No saving of any kind. Matter of fact they where in banckruptcy and still is. what I would like to see for her in the remainder of her life is a dicsent home to call hers. just things like better bathroom fixters. A Floor thats not rotten out. I know appreciate my father as one his faith servant. I hop[e the some we can do to help her live more comfortable in these last years of her life. For ever Grateful yours truly. her beloved son

CrazyAboutTV
Site Admin
Site Admin

Tue Jan 20, 2009 3:43 pm Reply with quote

Sorry, but we're only a fan site here. We have no say so over who gets on the show (or anything else for that matter).

Good luck!

Becky
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Extreme Makeover Home Addition Application!      Sun Apr 18, 2010 12:59 pm Reply with quote

Thanks for the link to the Extreme Makeover Home Addition Application! I've been wanting to submit the name of my mother's cleaning woman for a while now.

She is raising four kids on her own, works 60 hours per week, doesn't take a dime of public assistance, and still volunteers for all kinds of stuff at her church!

One of her kids had autism too. I don't know how she does it!

Well, gotta go fill out that application! Hopefully you'll all see her soon on the show!

TVProfessor
Site Admin
Site Admin

Extreme Makeover: Home Edition Cancelled!      Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:29 am Reply with quote

The good news for fans of Extreme Makeover: Home Edition is that the January 13th episode will be an exciting 2-hour long rebuilding of seven homes in seven days! The homes were destroyed when Joplin, Missouri was ravaged by a killer tornado.

The bad news is that will be the series finale! Yes, it's true! The ninth season will also be the final one for the show that has rebuilt over 200 homes during its run!

There is one consolation for fans however. ABC has announced that it will broadcast four specials after the final episode.

The demise of the series appears to be the moving of its time slot from Sundays to Friday nights in October. Ty Pennington fans will still be able to see him as he's moving to the ABC daytime show, "The Revolution" as co-host with Tim Gunn.

Reply to topic       CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums Main Page -> Reality TV -> Extreme Makeover: Home Edition All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

© 2005 - 2014 CrazyAboutTV.com - All Rights Reserved