Forum Index CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums
Where fans discuss their favorite TV shows at thousands of TV forums

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Apprentice

Reply to topic    CrazyAboutTV.com -> TV Forums -> Reality TV -> The Apprentice
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CrazyAboutTV
Site Admin
Site Admin

The Apprentice      Fri Jun 30, 2006 2:12 pm Reply with quote

Welcome to The Apprentice forum at CrazyAboutTV.com!

Feel free to simply read what others have said about The Apprentice or use the "Post Message" buttons to leave a message of your own. Use the links to the right of the "post message" buttons to find another topic of interest to you, or click on the "Search" link at the top of any page!

If you would like to read more information about The Apprentice, you can find our web page about that show at:

http://www.crazyabouttv.com/apprentice.html

Thanks for visiting!

Your favorite Apprentice moment      Sun Jul 02, 2006 9:58 am Reply with quote

What was your favorite moment on the Apprentice?

Mine was the season finale of season 4 when Donald Trump asked Randal Pinkett (the just-crowned winner) if he should also hire Rebecca Jarvis, his very talented co-finalist.

My actual favorite moment was when Pinkett said that the show was called "The Apprenice" not the "Apprenti"! What A Jerk!

It reminded me of the way a two-year-old might act on their birthday. "Don't pay attention to anyone but me! Today is my day and my day only!"

What was your favorite moment?

CrazyAboutTV
Site Admin
Site Admin

The Apprentice      Sun Jul 02, 2006 6:19 pm Reply with quote

I have a feeling that Randall maybe got "caught up in the moment" and came off in a way that he didn't anticipate. He seemed like a really nice guy during the season. That final act on his part seemed out of character to me.

And when you're naming evil apprentices, let's not forget Amorosa! Her personality was consistent throughout the show ... and since!

Warlock

Randall on The Apprentice      Mon Jul 03, 2006 9:20 am Reply with quote

In any case, you can be sure he'll pay for his blunder. For the rest of his life people will be coming up to him and saying, "Aren't you that guy who wouldn't let Donald Trump hire that sweet girl?" instead of "Aren't you that nice guy who won The Apprentice and gratiously supported the sweet girl who was your runner-up?"

In one bad moment, he turned his 15 minutes of fame into 15 minutes of infamy!

Darlene

Trump fired Carolyn      Tue Sep 12, 2006 11:52 am Reply with quote

Donald Trump fired Carolyn Kepcher! He couldn't get a hold of her while she was out of town on a speaking engagement.

I think he just wanted to get rid of her so his kids could be on the Apprentice. What do you think?

CrazyAboutTV
Site Admin
Site Admin

Junior Apprentice      Mon Jul 13, 2009 9:20 am Reply with quote

I've been getting a lot of private messages from U.S. viewers about a Junior Apprentice show and how to audition for it.

Be aware that show is on in the United Kingdom. As of now there is no word about a Junior Apprentice series coming to the U.S.

P.S. - For those of you who private message me, I will no longer be answering questions that don't need to be private. Please ask your questions at the open forums so that others can benefit.

If you're not registered, click on the "Register" link at the top of each page at this forum. Thank you for your cooperation!

CrazyAboutTV
Site Admin
Site Admin

Donald Trump for President      Wed Mar 09, 2011 3:03 pm Reply with quote

Donald Trump is one step closer to the White House. He has secured the vote of LaToya Jackson! She is currently appearing on Celebrity Apprentice as a contestant and said"

"I think he would make an excellent president. I think he speaks the truth, I also feel that he knows a lot about the economy and the way [it's] heading. [The] world in general is basically involved around business with the oil crisis and things of that nature, that's basically controlling the world at this point and this moment. He knows so much about that."

Well, there's no doubt that Trump is one of the world's most knowledgeable men when it comes to commercial business but how do you think he would do with foreign affairs?

"Colonel Muammar el-Qaddafi ... you're fired!"

TVProfessor
Site Admin
Site Admin

Ivanka Trump Feels Sorry for Rod Blagojevich's Family      Fri Dec 09, 2011 10:34 am Reply with quote

You might wonder what Donald Trump thinks about the 14 year prison sentence handed down to former Illinois Governor Rod Blagojevich who appeared on "Celebrity Apprentice" last season.

Yesterday on "Good Day New York" Donald's daughter Ivanka said, "Fourteen years seems pretty excessive ... that is one stiff penalty. We'll see what happens, but I am definitely thinking of his family at this point."

Apparently the Judge and Jury don't agree. The forewoman of the Jury said, "Not only was the 14-year prison term appropriate to punish the former governor who abused the public trust, but the reasoning U.S. District Judge James Zagel used in coming up with the punishment answered a lot of questions."

Blagovich was convicted of attempting to sell the Senate seat vacated when Barack Obama became President of the United States. Maybe this will send a message to politicians that they will pay a heavy price for corruption!

Reply to topic       CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums Main Page -> Reality TV -> The Apprentice All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

© 2005 - 2014 CrazyAboutTV.com - All Rights Reserved