Forum Index CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums
Where fans discuss their favorite TV shows at thousands of TV forums

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

CHiPs

Reply to topic    CrazyAboutTV.com -> TV Forums -> Drama -> CHiPs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CrazyAboutTV
Site Admin
Site Admin

CHiPs      Thu Jun 29, 2006 11:27 am Reply with quote

Welcome to the CHiPs forum at CrazyAboutTV.com!

Feel free to simply read what others have said about CHiPs or use the "Post Message" buttons to leave a message of your own. Use the links to the right of the "post message" buttons to find another topic of interest to you, or click on the "Search" link at the top of any page!

If you would like to read more information about CHiPs, you can find our web page about that show at:

http://www.crazyabouttv.com/chips.html

Thanks for visiting!

chips leading men      Sun Jul 02, 2006 9:48 am Reply with quote

I've seen Erik Estrada on television many times over the years since Chips ended but whatever happened to Larry Wilcox? I don't think I've seen him once since then.

CrazyAboutTV
Site Admin
Site Admin

CHiPs      Sun Jul 02, 2006 5:52 pm Reply with quote

Larry has had 19 credited roles on television since leaving CHiPs. He also established "Wilcox Productions" which produced the TV series, "The Ray Bradbury Theater", and the TV movie, "Death of a Centerfold: The Dorothy Stratten Story".

In the mid-1990s Larry ran a pharmaceutical company called "Team Elite".

Today Larry continues running Wilcox Productions and is also president of MediaCore, a software company.

-----------
NOTE: Added this post's information to the NEW trivia section of our CHiPs Page on September 5, 2006!

Last edited by CrazyAboutTV on Tue Jun 17, 2008 10:35 am; edited 1 time in total

airhead
Novice Member
Novice Member

Wed Jul 11, 2007 8:35 pm Reply with quote

CHIPS is one of the best police shows ever.

AidansMom

CHiPs tv show      Wed Jul 18, 2007 9:43 am Reply with quote

The two motorcycle cops were so nice! It was a great show for making the public feel trusting of the police. Today, so many police series show the cops as people willing to plant evidence, take bribes, etc. I believe that's a very tiny percentage, don't you? I would think that most people drawn to that type of work would be people who want to protect innocent citizens from the bad guys. I hope I'm right!

ISIS
Novice Member
Novice Member

Location: LA: LAPD: watching Pepper and Crowley makes eyes for each other.

Tue Feb 05, 2008 2:30 am Reply with quote

CHiPs season 1 is on DVD and I've been having a blast watching my set...that FINE @$$ Erik Estrada...DAYUM!

CrazyAboutTV
Site Admin
Site Admin

Erik Estrada on Police Woman      Tue Feb 05, 2008 12:03 pm Reply with quote

If you're an Erik Estrada fan and a Police Woman fan, Erik guest-starred in the second season of Police Woman on the episode titled, "Don't Feed the Pigeons".

A lot of people seem to think that Erik's career died after CHiPs but that couldn't be further from the truth. He's had 75 acting credits since the series ended and is working pretty regularly to this day!

Last edited by CrazyAboutTV on Tue Jun 17, 2008 10:36 am; edited 1 time in total

ISIS
Novice Member
Novice Member

Wed Feb 06, 2008 1:38 am Reply with quote

Yes I know...it's one of my FAVORITE eps of the series.

Yeah I agree...Erik's been pretty hot since CHiPs...and I think it's koo that he's now a cop...it's what he wanted to do before he became an actor.

CrazyAboutTV
Site Admin
Site Admin

Erik Estrada the Cop      Wed Feb 06, 2008 11:55 am Reply with quote

Well, he's "kind of" a cop.

When he was on CBS's prematurely cancelled reality show "Armed & Famous", he earned the title of "reserve police officer" on the Muncie, Indiana police department. He has, however, taken it very seriously and even returned to Muncie for training that's required to keep that title.

ISIS
Novice Member
Novice Member

Thu Feb 07, 2008 12:39 am Reply with quote

and I think that is VERY koo.

esp because Erik ain't no spring chicken and becoming a cop is HARD work...my dad was a cop for 35 years.

Reply to topic       CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums Main Page -> Drama -> CHiPs All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

© 2005 - 2014 CrazyAboutTV.com - All Rights Reserved