Forum Index CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums
Where fans discuss their favorite TV shows at thousands of TV forums

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

need to know the name of a childrens show from the 1980's

Reply to topic    CrazyAboutTV.com -> TV Forums -> General TV Topics -> need to know the name of a childrens show from the 1980's
View previous topic :: View next topic  

need to know the name of a childrens show from the 1980's      Wed Jul 12, 2006 7:59 pm Reply with quote

hello I was wondering if anyone knows the name of the show that starts off with a guy singing a song that goes "come with me were going to the tree house everybody is welcome come along with me" if anybody knows the name of the show and the host I would appreciate it

80's kids tv show      Fri Aug 25, 2006 1:10 pm Reply with quote

Did you ever get a response? Was it Dusty's Treehouse?

vhmom
Novice Member
Novice Member

Dusty Reruns Perhaps...      Sun Sep 05, 2010 4:02 am Reply with quote

I remember watching "Dusty's Treehouse" in the late '60's and early '70's...then I recall it was being aired on Nickelodeon later.
My doubts are in regards to the "singing"...I remember the song distinctly as being instrumental. Here's the web address to the theme song:

http://www.televisiontunes.com/DustysTreehouse.html

Sure brings back memories. Enjoy!

Reply to topic       CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums Main Page -> General TV Topics -> need to know the name of a childrens show from the 1980's All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

© 2005 - 2014 CrazyAboutTV.com - All Rights Reserved