Forum Index CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums
Where fans discuss their favorite TV shows at thousands of TV forums

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Trying to find name of TV Episode or Movie

Reply to topic    CrazyAboutTV.com -> TV Forums -> Fantasy/Horror -> Trying to find name of TV Episode or Movie
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Alpine44

Trying to find name of TV Episode or Movie      Sun Aug 01, 2010 8:03 am Reply with quote

I need help finding the name of a show or tv movie...Here is what I remember...Woman at home alone with her housekeeper and baby...there is a storm and the power to the home is knocked out...problem on the highway delaying the husband getting home...an evil double tells the housekeeper it is okay if she leaves while the woman is upstairs with her baby...the woman runs downstairs and sees the double when the lightning flashes and the double says, "I want your baby!"...woman runs upstairs. closes the door to the baby's room and locks it...double is outside and unlocks the deadbolt, comes in the room and begins to choke the woman...just then the husband comes home, the double is gone and the show is over...Does anyone know if this was a show or a movie and the name?...thanks, Alpine

freespirit
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Sat Sep 11, 2010 7:32 am Reply with quote

It sounds like an episode of The Twilight Zone or Outer Limits to me.

JazzLover

Tue Oct 05, 2010 12:25 pm Reply with quote

Or the Ray Bradbury Theater or Thriller or Suspense or any one of a bunch of series like that.

Becky
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Sun Oct 17, 2010 7:11 pm Reply with quote

I know that I've seen that but I can't remember what show it was. Sorry!

Reply to topic       CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums Main Page -> Fantasy/Horror -> Trying to find name of TV Episode or Movie All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

© 2005 - 2014 CrazyAboutTV.com - All Rights Reserved