Forum Index CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums
Where fans discuss their favorite TV shows at thousands of TV forums

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Anyone Remember "Dusty's Tree House" or "New

Reply to topic    CrazyAboutTV.com -> TV Forums -> Children -> Anyone Remember "Dusty's Tree House" or "New
View previous topic :: View next topic  
vhmom
Novice Member
Novice Member

Anyone Remember "Dusty's Tree House" or "New      Tue Jul 27, 2010 4:26 am Reply with quote

I'm a neophyte here at Crazy About TV....and have already posted a question and now I'm sharing the titles of two of my VERY favorite childhood shows. Dusty's Tree House was on on Saturdays right before Family Film Festival and the New Zoo Revue aired on weekdays.

I didn't see these shows listed in the '60's or '70's groups of TV shows and thought I bring them up....Thnx! Wink

misterg
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:48 am Reply with quote

dusty's treehouse started as a local show in los angeles and became so popular that they syndicated it nationwide.

the host stu rosen also went on to provide the voice for storyteller fraggle on the animated fraggle rock.

here's stu!:

Reply to topic       CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums Main Page -> Children -> Anyone Remember "Dusty's Tree House" or "New All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

© 2005 - 2014 CrazyAboutTV.com - All Rights Reserved