Forum Index CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums
Where fans discuss their favorite TV shows at thousands of TV forums

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Tonight Show

Reply to topic    CrazyAboutTV.com -> TV Forums -> Talk Shows/Scandal -> The Tonight Show
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mantu

The Tonight Show      Fri Aug 11, 2006 7:18 am Reply with quote

who do you think will take over the tonight show when jay leno retires?

Darlene

The Next Tonight Show Host      Sun Aug 27, 2006 2:54 pm Reply with quote

I vote for Carson Daly of "Total Request Live" (on MTV for you oldies). He's really funny and has great hosting skills.

CrazyAboutTV
Site Admin
Site Admin

Tonight Show Web Page      Tue Oct 17, 2006 3:42 pm Reply with quote

We have just added a web page for The Tonight Show. You can find it here!

AidansMom

The tonight show starring conan o'brien      Mon Apr 19, 2010 11:02 am Reply with quote

It's funny to read an old thread like this one and see how clueless we were at that time. Who would have guessed back then that Jay Leno would be forced off the Tonight Show, Conan O'Brien would take over and bomb, and then Jay Leno would be begged back by NBC to save the day.

Becky
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:04 am Reply with quote

Now, to make the controversy even greater, Conan O'Brien will soon be starting his new talk show on FOX and I heard yesterday that some think he may get an Emmy on the upcoming awards for his brief time as host of the Tonight Show!!!!

JazzLover

Conan O'Brien / Jay Leno controversy      Tue Oct 05, 2010 12:07 pm Reply with quote

The Daily Show With Jon Stewart beat Conan out of the Emmy. It would have been really something if Conan would have won. It's hard to feel to sorry for a guy who got bunches of millions to quit working a job and then gets another identical job on another network (TBS). Conan will be just fine!

Becky
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Sun Oct 17, 2010 7:13 pm Reply with quote

I bet that Jay Leno and NBC are relieved that Conan lost. I think that he will still be the winner in the end though because I bet that he'll beat Jay in the ratings.

CrazyAboutTV
Site Admin
Site Admin

Mon Oct 18, 2010 7:01 am Reply with quote

Apparently the show will be called simply, "Conan". It debuts on November 8th on TBS.

Reply to topic       CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums Main Page -> Talk Shows/Scandal -> The Tonight Show All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

© 2005 - 2014 CrazyAboutTV.com - All Rights Reserved