Forum Index CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums
Where fans discuss their favorite TV shows at thousands of TV forums

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Rare Sci Fi TV Show did you see it?

Reply to topic    CrazyAboutTV.com -> TV Forums -> Science Fiction -> Rare Sci Fi TV Show did you see it?
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mrbrisco

Rare Sci Fi TV Show did you see it?      Sun Jul 25, 2010 2:25 pm Reply with quote

This has been bugging me for several years. There was a show, I believe in the 80's that featured a 30'ish man, a loner who went out at night on the road in his pickup truck to fight the bad guys. In the back of the pickup bed the had built a launcher that would shoot a grappling hook with a cable. He could shoot the hook from the cab and he used it to stop the vehicle he was chasing. He was sort of an equalizer with a revenge motive against the bad guys. The show didn't last more than one season, as I recall it actually lasted a few episodes and vanished. I am sure it wasn't the Highwayman. I sure hope someone can get this one answered. Smile

ironman1188

Mon Mar 07, 2011 6:27 pm Reply with quote

I believe you are thinking of The Gladiator with Ken Wahl where he went after drunk drivers.

Reply to topic       CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums Main Page -> Science Fiction -> Rare Sci Fi TV Show did you see it? All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

© 2005 - 2014 CrazyAboutTV.com - All Rights Reserved