Forum Index CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums
Where fans discuss their favorite TV shows at thousands of TV forums

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Guys on TV

Reply to topic    CrazyAboutTV.com -> TV Forums -> General TV Topics -> Guys on TV
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LooneyToon

Guys on TV      Mon Mar 16, 2009 5:40 pm Reply with quote

So..there's a model that's been on a few TV shows..I remember seeing him on a commercial recently for a new movie. He was on ugly betty I believe. Anyone know his name?

Last edited by LooneyToon on Wed Mar 25, 2009 5:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

SOFarSoGood

Thu Mar 19, 2009 5:45 pm Reply with quote

Eddie Cibrian! He’s so hot…He was in a few episodes of Ugly Betty. I also saw him in a few of “Samantha Who? I did a little research and he is starring in a Lifetime movie called Northern Lights.

Last edited by SOFarSoGood on Wed Mar 25, 2009 5:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

LooneyToon

Fri Mar 20, 2009 4:53 pm Reply with quote

I know I heard..the movie is called Northern Lights. It's supposed to be based on a book but idk how good it'll be. The book is usually ebtter than the movie.

Last edited by LooneyToon on Wed Mar 25, 2009 3:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

SOFarSoGood

Mon Mar 23, 2009 5:30 pm Reply with quote

I liked the movie. Yes it wasn't like the book. Nora's books are rich with information and excitement, you could not fit everything into the two hours. I enjoyed watching the movie I am looking forward to watching the next 3.

Imposter34

Thu Mar 26, 2009 5:26 pm Reply with quote

i didn't like the movie. i thought the book was better. i believe they are also airing a movie version of midnight bayou by roberts, which was one of my favorites. it better do her book justice!

SOFarSoGood

Fri Mar 27, 2009 2:46 pm Reply with quote

Really? Not at all? Midnight Bayou looks good too..I hope it's just as good as the first. and HELLO how wrong can you go with Jerry O'Connell???! He's too cute!

LooneyToon

Tue Mar 31, 2009 5:36 pm Reply with quote

eh i thought midnight bayou was OK. anyone else?

SOFarSoGood

Wed Apr 08, 2009 2:29 pm Reply with quote

Midnight Bayou was good! I only caught part of High Noon last weekend though, it didnt keep my attention too well. I'm hoping Tribute will be a change of pace from that though and this little series will go off on a high note!

LooneyToon

Thu Apr 09, 2009 4:31 pm Reply with quote

Yea Tribute looks like it'll be A LOT better than High Noon was. Just didnt do anything for me. Jason Lewis... mmmmmmm.

Imposter34

Fri Apr 10, 2009 4:38 pm Reply with quote

yea I agree...it looks better than High Noon and I also like the fact that Brittany Murphy is in it. I've always liked her since Clueless.

Imposter34

Mon Apr 13, 2009 10:43 am Reply with quote

ok so Tribute was wayyy better than Northern Lights. I really enjoyed the chemistry between Murphy and Lewis, it was much more believable. Also, the movie was pretty true to the book given the time slot allotted to tell the story...

theone

Tue May 26, 2009 4:46 am Reply with quote

Eddie Cibrian, he is so hot!

AidansMom

Brittany Murphy dead from drugs      Mon Apr 19, 2010 10:34 am Reply with quote

I couldn't believe it when I heard that Brittany Murphy was dead at age 32! At first they were saying it was from natural causes but that seemed pretty suspicious to me for someone so young.

Then they said that numerous prescription drugs were found in her bedroon including many prescribed to her mother and her husband. Many of them were anti-depression and anti-anxiety drugs.

What a shame that such a beautiful young girl who had fame and fortune should have those kind of problems!

BeachBoy

Brittany Murphy died?      Tue Apr 20, 2010 11:24 am Reply with quote

Somehow I didn't hear about the death of Brittany Murphy! She was really pretty and I never would have pegged her for a depresssed person. How sad! Sometimes we normal folks forget that good-looking, famous, rich people can still have problems that can overwelm them.

I'll miss you Brittany! Rest in piece!

DALEWEST1

Tue Jan 04, 2011 1:42 am Reply with quote

Chris Anderson may be a scion of New York high society, but after he gets kicked out of his school for bad behavior.

Reply to topic       CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums Main Page -> General TV Topics -> Guys on TV All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

© 2005 - 2014 CrazyAboutTV.com - All Rights Reserved