Forum Index CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums
Where fans discuss their favorite TV shows at thousands of TV forums

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

What is your all-time favorite daytime soap?
Goto page 1,
2  Next  
Reply to topic    CrazyAboutTV.com -> TV Forums -> Soaps -> What is your all-time favorite daytime soap?
View previous topic :: View next topic  

What is your all-time favorite daytime soap?
All My Children
7%
 7%  [ 1 ]
Another World
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
As the World Turns
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Bold and the Beautiful
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Dark Shadows
14%
 14%  [ 2 ]
Days of Our Lives
28%
 28%  [ 4 ]
General Hospital
7%
 7%  [ 1 ]
Guiding Light
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
One Life to Live
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Passions
21%
 21%  [ 3 ]
Port Charles
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Ryan's Hope
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Santa Barbara
14%
 14%  [ 2 ]
Young and the Restless
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Other
7%
 7%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 14

CrazyAboutTV
Site Admin
Site Admin

What is your all-time favorite daytime soap?      Tue Aug 30, 2005 10:28 am Reply with quote

I admit that this is a thread I don't know much about. I have watched Dallas, Knot's Landing, Dynasty, and other prime-time soaps but have always worked during the day. I Just wanted to get something started in this area!

I did a bunch of research, hoping to include all of the most likely choices. By all means, if I missed any, feel free to say so!

And, of course, besides simply voting, why not tell us a little about why your choice is your favorite or a memory you have of the series?

Have fun!

Last edited by CrazyAboutTV on Tue Jun 17, 2008 10:08 am; edited 1 time in total

AidansMom

Tue Aug 30, 2005 3:04 pm Reply with quote

Absolutely Passions!

Richie_2005

Wed Sep 21, 2005 11:35 am Reply with quote

I just found this site on Google and it's cool Very Happy

I dont think the British soaps was listed but I will just type them:

Eastenders
    Neighbours[list=]

Neighbours being a cool australian soap and Eastenders being my fav British soap getting better all the time.

-Richie-
[/list]

kcsummer

My "Fav" Soap Opera      Tue Oct 11, 2005 4:02 pm Reply with quote

THE YOUNG AND THE RESTLESS OF COURSE. Does anybody else remember when Paul and Nikki were just kids, running away from an evil commune?

AidansMom

Thu Oct 13, 2005 3:52 pm Reply with quote

You should have voted for the Young and the Reckless in the poll! It has no votes????? Question

Melinda

Fave soap ever      Thu Oct 20, 2005 1:10 pm Reply with quote

My fave soap ever is Another World! I love Mac Cory and Reginald Love best as characters! I think Victoria Wyndham has awesome class and looks! Very Happy

misterg
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Sun Jan 08, 2006 6:43 pm Reply with quote

what is it with these people who say what their favorite one is but don't vote in the poll?

TVJunkie

Voting      Sat Feb 04, 2006 12:44 am Reply with quote

I know i'm not a computer wiz but how do you vote nothing to click on that i could see. Anyways All my Kids is my favorite i have watched many from the time i was a wee little one watching GH with Grams. Y&R Days OTL Loving plus the previously mentioned GH and AMC. Thanks for this sight would love to have a chat room to talk to other TV nuts

TVJunkie

Sat Feb 04, 2006 3:30 am Reply with quote

I got it lol I needed to register first in order to Vote

RJohnson

My favorite daytime soap      Thu Apr 13, 2006 2:14 pm Reply with quote

Man it's amazing how many people won't register to vote in these polls! As of right now there have been 833 people who've read this thread and only 8 registered voters! Even the U.S. Presidential Election does better than that. And to make matters worse, I'm not registering or voting either!

But I will give my opinion ... let's see ... my favorite daytime soap is "Irish Spring". In the evenings, I prefer "Dial".

Bye Bye!

Zoe

Fri Jun 02, 2006 10:21 am Reply with quote

Richie_2005 wrote:
I just found this site on Google and it's cool Very Happy

I dont think the British soaps was listed but I will just type them:

• Eastenders
  • Neighbours

Neighbours being a cool australian soap and Eastenders being my fav British soap getting better all the time.

-Richie-

Yeah I like Eastenders, and home and away I do like watching Neighbours but I am usually cooking the dinner when it is on so miss most out of it Crying or Very sad

Zoe

Fri Jun 02, 2006 10:23 am Reply with quote

P.s I have voted Cool

donnahfx09

FAVORIT SOAP      Sat Jan 19, 2008 11:02 am Reply with quote

Very Happy i liked ANOTHER WORLD (when they had it on). but now i really am a fan of DAYS OF OUR LIVES. My favorite character on ANOTHER WORLD (when it was on--was the one that was married to FELICIA'S NIECE FRANKIE--i can no longer remember his name--but i thought that he was so cute and so fine.) and now my favorite character on DAYS OF OUR LIVES would be (I ACTUALLY HAVE MORE THAN 1) they are as follows:PATCH, BO, JOHN BLACK,SEAN D(BO'S AND HOPE'S SON). I don't mind LUCAS. Wink

ISIS
Novice Member
Novice Member

Location: LA: LAPD: watching Pepper and Crowley makes eyes for each other.

Tue Feb 05, 2008 2:41 am Reply with quote

Born and raise don ABC soaps...GH is my FAV...but I do know quite a bit about OLTL...and ATWT and Y&R from CBS.

~Shirley~23~

Days of our lives 4 Sure      Tue Nov 04, 2008 11:40 am Reply with quote

Only cause Days of our lives is been in my house since i was 3 years old i been watching it nd now i'm a Senior in High School and it's been that long since i started watching it So how is the show doin great still making all the eps. nd i really love it.

Reply to topic       CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums Main Page -> Soaps -> What is your all-time favorite daytime soap? All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

© 2005 - 2014 CrazyAboutTV.com - All Rights Reserved