Forum Index CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums
Where fans discuss their favorite TV shows at thousands of TV forums

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

trying to figure out the name of a werewolf show, plz help?

Reply to topic    CrazyAboutTV.com -> TV Forums -> Fantasy/Horror -> trying to figure out the name of a werewolf show, plz help?
View previous topic :: View next topic  
morganh_88

trying to figure out the name of a werewolf show, plz help?      Thu Feb 11, 2010 5:06 pm Reply with quote

I'm 21, and I used to watch this show in the afternoons when I got home from school. I think it would have been on FOX or PBS, but its about like a teenage werewolf, and this really wierd guy, pale, with wayne static kinda hair (black, tall, and spikey) but not as tall as waynes. I think this show was on with goosebumps and wishbone, I'm gonna guess mid to late 90's. The guy with the spikey hair, I think he might have been kinda gothic science geek but I honestly don't remember. Does anyone have any guesses for me? I'd know if I could google an image of the guy, I can still see his face plain as day.

Steve H

Re: trying to figure out the name of a werewolf show, plz he      Fri Feb 12, 2010 3:49 pm Reply with quote

morganh_88 wrote:
I'm 21, and I used to watch this show in the afternoons when I got home from school. I think it would have been on FOX or PBS, but its about like a teenage werewolf, and this really wierd guy, pale, with wayne static kinda hair (black, tall, and spikey) but not as tall as waynes. I think this show was on with goosebumps and wishbone, I'm gonna guess mid to late 90's. The guy with the spikey hair, I think he might have been kinda gothic science geek but I honestly don't remember. Does anyone have any guesses for me? I'd know if I could google an image of the guy, I can still see his face plain as day.

Sounds like "Big Wolf on Campus" - aired on ABC Family, I think. Teen werewolf battles supernatural baddies. Did have a goth friend, as you describe.

Reply to topic       CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums Main Page -> Fantasy/Horror -> trying to figure out the name of a werewolf show, plz help? All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

© 2005 - 2014 CrazyAboutTV.com - All Rights Reserved