Forum Index CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums
Where fans discuss their favorite TV shows at thousands of TV forums

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

How can i link to you on my personal web page

Reply to topic    CrazyAboutTV.com -> TV Forums -> Report Problems/Errors Here Or At Our Site -> How can i link to you on my personal web page
View previous topic :: View next topic  
hexboy

How can i link to you on my personal web page      Thu Apr 13, 2006 12:22 pm Reply with quote

i have a personal web page and i'd like to link to this forum so my friends can join me here for a chat. i'd also like to link to a few of your web pages at your site that are my favorites

how exactly do i do that Question

CrazyAboutTV
Site Admin
Site Admin

Adding links to CrazyAboutTV on your web page      Fri Apr 14, 2006 9:37 am Reply with quote

We're always happy to have forum members share our site with others!

There are numerous ways of making changes to web pages at "freespace" sites. You may have to check the procedures at your home base to see how it's done.

If you're able to add html code directly to your page you could use the following code or modify it as you see fit:

Check out this great <a href="http://www.crazyabouttv.com">TV show site</a> at CrazyAboutTV.com!

That will link to our main page at the TV show site.

If you want to link to the forums main page use this:

Share your thoughts with others about your favorite TV topic or show at CrazyAboutTV.com's <a href="http:www.crazyabouttv.com/TVshowtalk/index.php">TV Forums</a>!

Thanks for your interest in linking to CrazyAboutTV!

Reply to topic       CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums Main Page -> Report Problems/Errors Here Or At Our Site -> How can i link to you on my personal web page All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

© 2005 - 2014 CrazyAboutTV.com - All Rights Reserved