Forum Index CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums
Where fans discuss their favorite TV shows at thousands of TV forums

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Cop show in the 80' maybe the 90's

Reply to topic    CrazyAboutTV.com -> TV Forums -> Drama -> Cop show in the 80' maybe the 90's
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Shirley Skate

Cop show in the 80' maybe the 90's      Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:13 pm Reply with quote

I am trying to remember the name of a cop show from either the late 80's but more likely the 90's. The lead character was a female, blonde police detective. Her father was a retired detective also.

The final show cliff hanger was her getting shot on the steps of the church at her brothers wedding. We couldn't wait for the next season to find out if they caught the mobsters that shot her and how they would have her survive and there wasn't a next season!! They just never brought it back!! We were so disappointed because it was such a great show!

I think it was on CBS but not 100% sure on that. Anyone have any idea the name of the show?

Steve H

Re: Cop show in the 80' maybe the 90's      Wed Mar 03, 2010 2:47 pm Reply with quote

Shirley Skate wrote:
I am trying to remember the name of a cop show from either the late 80's but more likely the 90's. The lead character was a female, blonde police detective. Her father was a retired detective also.

The final show cliff hanger was her getting shot on the steps of the church at her brothers wedding. We couldn't wait for the next season to find out if they caught the mobsters that shot her and how they would have her survive and there wasn't a next season!! They just never brought it back!! We were so disappointed because it was such a great show!

I think it was on CBS but not 100% sure on that. Anyone have any idea the name of the show?

Sounds a little like Under Suspicion, aired in the mid-90's on CBS, and do recall that the lead was shot in the season finale (ultimately the series finale). Definitely blonde detective, dealing with a lot of male prejudice, initially at least.

Shirley Skate

Re: Cop show in the 80' maybe the 90's      Wed Mar 03, 2010 7:15 pm Reply with quote

YES, YES!! That's it! Thank you, thank you!!

Reply to topic       CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums Main Page -> Drama -> Cop show in the 80' maybe the 90's All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

© 2005 - 2014 CrazyAboutTV.com - All Rights Reserved