Forum Index CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums
Where fans discuss their favorite TV shows at thousands of TV forums

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Big Day

Reply to topic    CrazyAboutTV.com -> TV Forums -> Comedy -> The Big Day
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CrazyAboutTV
Site Admin
Site Admin

The Big Day      Mon May 22, 2006 5:53 pm Reply with quote

Welcome to the The Big Day forum at CrazyAboutTV.com!

Feel free to simply read what others have said about The Big Day or use the "Post Message" buttons to leave a message of your own. Use the links to the right of the "post message" buttons to find another topic of interest to you, or click on the "Search" link at the top of any page!

The Big Day will be a comedy on ABC that will spend the entire season detailing the funny events of a couple's wedding day. Kind of like "24" but funny! If you would like to read more information about The Big Day, you can find our web page about that show at:

http://www.crazyabouttv.com/bigday.html

Thanks for visiting!

Sheila M.

Reality Show?      Mon Sep 04, 2006 12:29 pm Reply with quote

This could have been a reality show and been just as funny! My niece just got married earlier this year and it was ridiculous how everyone acted like the world would come to an end if the color of the frosted flowers on the cake weren't the right shade of red. And God forbid that someone might not be seated in the right section by the right person! UGH!

Mona Lisa

Funny for who?      Tue Sep 05, 2006 7:32 am Reply with quote

You say that the show is funny because of the things that go wrong on a couples wedding day. It may strike terror into the hearts of everyone who's had a horrible wedding day though.

I guess, as an outsider, the bride and groom's reactions will be pretty hilarious though.

AidansMom

Thank God my big day was good!      Tue Sep 05, 2006 11:57 am Reply with quote

It might be funny knowing that the people on the show are fictional characters. I don't think there would be anything humorous about it in the real world.

The things that go wrong might seem petty to fret over but for a woman's first (and hopefully only) wedding, you want everything to be as fairytale as possible. It's the day where you are bonded to your lifemate and is very serious stuff indeed!

My husband and I celebrated our 8th anniversary this year and, thankfully, we're still very happy. Our wedding day went wonderfully too! I wish that all couples could have the same experience! I really do!

freespirit
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Congratulations!      Sat Sep 09, 2006 9:20 am Reply with quote

Congratulations AidansMom! I think that's great! I hope to be eight years (and more) happily married some day myself!

Sounds from your username like you've got a child too. That's sweet!

Good luck on your continued happiness!

Reply to topic       CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums Main Page -> Comedy -> The Big Day All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

© 2005 - 2014 CrazyAboutTV.com - All Rights Reserved