Forum Index CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums
Where fans discuss their favorite TV shows at thousands of TV forums

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Wedding Album

Reply to topic    CrazyAboutTV.com -> TV Forums -> Drama -> Wedding Album
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CrazyAboutTV
Site Admin
Site Admin

Wedding Album      Mon May 22, 2006 3:54 pm Reply with quote

Welcome to The Wedding Album forum at CrazyAboutTV.com!

Feel free to simply read what others have said about The Wedding Album or use the "Post Message" buttons to leave a message of your own. Use the links to the right of the "post message" buttons to find another topic of interest to you, or click on the "Search" link at the top of any page!

The Wedding Album will be a drama on FOX starring Bruno Campos of Nip/Tuck and ER. If you would like to read more information about The Wedding Album, you can find our web page about that show at:

http://www.crazyabouttv.com/weddingalbum.html

Thanks for visiting!

Ally McBeal Lover

Wedding Album Sounds Great!      Sun Sep 03, 2006 8:12 am Reply with quote

I wish that Wedding album was starting in September instead of January! The idea of seeing all the things that happen at a wedding (i'm sure with lots of things going wrong) should be really funny! Oh well by January i'm sure i'll be sick of a few of the series i started watching in September, so it will be nice to have a few new shows to watch Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

Sheila M.

Wedding Album = Big Day?      Mon Sep 04, 2006 12:32 pm Reply with quote

Some writers must be double-dipping. The premise for The Big Day and The Wedding Album must have come from the same person ... don't ya think?

freespirit
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Not that close      Sat Sep 09, 2006 9:46 am Reply with quote

It sounds to me like The Big Day will be about one wedding and everything that goes wrong and Wedding Album will be about the comedic life of a wedding photographer. The latter will probably not often be focusing on a wedding at all and there will be numerous assignments (weddings) during the series run.

That's what the description on CrazyaboutTV's pages lead me to believe anyway.

Becky
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Wedding Album rocks!      Tue Sep 12, 2006 10:48 am Reply with quote

They both sound pretty funny to me. I'll definitely be checking them both out.

Reply to topic       CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums Main Page -> Drama -> Wedding Album All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

© 2005 - 2014 CrazyAboutTV.com - All Rights Reserved