Forum Index CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums
Where fans discuss their favorite TV shows at thousands of TV forums

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Vanished

Reply to topic    CrazyAboutTV.com -> TV Forums -> Drama -> Vanished
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CrazyAboutTV
Site Admin
Site Admin

Vanished      Mon May 22, 2006 4:00 pm Reply with quote

Welcome to the Vanished forum at CrazyAboutTV.com!

Feel free to simply read what others have said about Vanished or use the "Post Message" buttons to leave a message of your own. Use the links to the right of the "post message" buttons to find another topic of interest to you, or click on the "Search" link at the top of any page!

Vanished is a drama on FOX starring John Allen Nelson of the 24 TV show. If you would like to read more information about Vanished, you can find our web page about that show at:

http://www.crazyabouttv.com/vanished.html

Thanks for visiting!

Last edited by CrazyAboutTV on Tue Jun 10, 2008 12:56 pm; edited 2 times in total

AidansMom

How will Vanished do it?      Tue Sep 05, 2006 12:12 pm Reply with quote

I'd normally say that there's no way a show about a woman who disappears could possibly last beyond a first season, if that.

After all, how many episodes could they squeeze out of escaping before it got too old? I never saw an "on the run" season coming!

So maybe the writers on Vanished will be as ingenious, huh?

joyceannhb

Name of Federal Judge      Tue Sep 26, 2006 1:52 am Reply with quote

Does anyone know the name of the Federal Judge Wallace Reiner or however you spell it. He has been on the last 2 episodes and he is never mentioned anywhere in cast lists, but a "cop" is?
The's the one who was doing the Senator's daughter.
This is driving me crazy. I know he's done a lot of other work, I just can't place the name.
Thanks

CrazyAboutTV
Site Admin
Site Admin

Who was that on Vanished?      Tue Sep 26, 2006 7:46 am Reply with quote

Christopher Cousins is the actor who played the part of Judge Wallace Rainer.

Christopher has appeared on many series in guest roles but his one enduring role was as Cain Rogan on the daytime soap, "One Life to Live" from 1991-1994.

Reply to topic       CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums Main Page -> Drama -> Vanished All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

© 2005 - 2014 CrazyAboutTV.com - All Rights Reserved