Forum Index CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums
Where fans discuss their favorite TV shows at thousands of TV forums

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Friday the 13th

Reply to topic    CrazyAboutTV.com -> TV Forums -> Fantasy/Horror -> Friday the 13th
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kimbyplum

Friday the 13th      Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:33 pm Reply with quote

some had time travel, one episode there was an old mirror that did something special.
I think there was an older gentleman that ran the place, a young man used the items to right wrongs etc....

it's driving me CRAZY!!!! that I can't remember more. I loved this show.

It had to have been mid to late 80's and I think it was on late like before or after Twilight Zone.

PLEAAAAASSSSSSE help me!!!

I want to see if hulu has it.

Thanks,

CrazyAboutTV
Site Admin
Site Admin

Friday the 13th      Fri Jul 31, 2009 11:05 am Reply with quote

The series you are asking about is definitely "Friday the 13th". I just answered the same question a few days ago at Yahoo! Answers!

Unfortunately, it looks to me like the only sites saying that they stream it are illegal sites or they don't actually have it once you get there.

All three seasons are available on dvd, however. Just search for "friday the 13th series". By adding the word "series", you should get the TV show dvds listed together first instead of among all the movies.

Reminder to all users: Please do not give links or web addresses to streaming sites unless you are certain that they are legal. We reserve the right to remove any post or portion of a post for any reason. Your link will be removed if the site is illegal in our opinion.

Kimbyplum

OMG      Fri Jul 31, 2009 6:36 pm Reply with quote

Thank you sooooo much!!
That was driving me crazy!!

I'll see if I can find it online.

You're the best!!!

johnmason
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:44 am Reply with quote

CrazyAboutTV definitely knows his stuff Exclamation

Every time I find a site that has almost everything, it's gone the next time I go there Exclamation

Now I don't appreciate my time being wasted like that!

By the way, another thing I learned here somewhere is that fancast.com is a better way to go than hulu.com

Fancast links to legal streaming videos at Hulu, CBS, NBC and tons of other places so they're selection (of all legal stuff) is huge!

They don't have the movies that are currently running at the theaters though Exclamation Just the stuff that's legal to watch free.

Laughing

katykat69

music used in eps. 60 "night prey"      Wed Apr 06, 2011 3:09 pm Reply with quote

i have been trying to find the name of the classical score used in episode 60 "night prey" while the hunter is caring for his vampire wife. it is a popular and haunting piece, but i can't seem to be able to find its name......HELP PLEASE!!!!! thanks!

CrazyAboutTV
Site Admin
Site Admin

Wed Apr 06, 2011 7:51 pm Reply with quote

I've had that question before and couldn't find the title of the tune. I just checked all of my best sources again and while I found a few other people who had asked the same question, no one has managed to find the answer.

It must have been a great score considering all of the interest in it!

Sorry I couldn't help!

Anyone else?

Reply to topic       CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums Main Page -> Fantasy/Horror -> Friday the 13th All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

© 2005 - 2014 CrazyAboutTV.com - All Rights Reserved