Forum Index CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums
Where fans discuss their favorite TV shows at thousands of TV forums

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Jericho
Goto page
Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next  
Reply to topic    CrazyAboutTV.com -> TV Forums -> Drama -> Jericho
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tseav

Re: Jericho TV Show      Thu Sep 28, 2006 9:51 am Reply with quote

It's a tv show!!

Anonymous wrote:
jdh wrote:
I live in Kansas and there is not a single place in the entire state from which you can see mountains. Even 100 miles into eastern Colorado there are NO MOUNTAINS visible. I've lived in Lawrence and Denver. A little research would seem wise.

Ahhh - come on! Rolling Eyes It is TV ... of course there are going to be things incorrect. You've just got to pretend that it is all realistic. hahah ...

hatshepsutI

S. Ulrich      Tue Oct 03, 2006 4:29 pm Reply with quote

I have to admit that when I first saw the previews I only wanted to tune in to see S. Ulrich. I remember him from the short-lived "Miracles" and I and all my friends hated when that show was cut. He is a very good very under-rated performer. The show however - so far is holding its own. Now in addition to having the joy of watching Skeet perform again I get to watch some good story-telling. I hope this show makes it for the long haul.

kiannacco

call box      Wed Oct 04, 2006 10:11 pm Reply with quote

what is the "call sign" frpm the box that was seen on tonights episode?

Assistant Fire Chief

Episode 3      Thu Oct 05, 2006 3:50 pm Reply with quote

Okay now what do you think Hawkins is doing in his basement?

A 55 gallon drum unknown contents? Then building a block wall to conceal the drum? Very interesting!!!

I love this show! Best new show since the premiere of "LOST"!

dmonie

Re: Website      Thu Oct 05, 2006 10:46 pm Reply with quote

I caught that too, I went to the website and wathed a short vid about two people in NYC, But I can't find the website again either, If u find it. Post it here, I will do the same.

Josh wrote:
At the end of the premiere there was a website to fine "other survivors"...did anybody catch it? I thought there would be a link from CBS's page...

Help...I'm addicted.

Re: Pilot Episode      Tue Oct 10, 2006 7:31 pm Reply with quote

disneylauren wrote:
Hi Does anyone know where Dale Turners mom said that she was staying on the answering machine message to him?

He said she was in Atlanta

Re: Episode 3      Tue Oct 10, 2006 7:34 pm Reply with quote

Assistant Fire Chief wrote:
Okay now what do you think Hawkins is doing in his basement?

A 55 gallon drum unknown contents? Then building a block wall to conceal the drum? Very interesting!!!

I love this show! Best new show since the premiere of "LOST"!

There is something not quite right about him. What did he hear on the radio that he is not sharing with everyone? And what did he mean when his wife said that the kids wanted to go to the party and he said they weren't ready yet. Is he a good guy or a bad guy?

subject2discussion

Jericho      Tue Oct 10, 2006 9:03 pm Reply with quote

I think it was morse code..anyone in here that can transcribe morse code??

Its a great series !!!

Glad to see that it is doing so well.

The producers I think saw that the webisodes may not have been of the quality that the series is and yanked them.

Battlestar Galactica has these webisodes that were awful but they put up 10 of them. Alot of dialogue and not too much character or story advancement.

Assistant Fire Chief

Tonights Episode On CBS      Wed Oct 11, 2006 6:34 pm Reply with quote

I agree I'm also glad this show is doing well

Can't wait for tonights episode.........the appearance of an outsider with severe radiation poisoning should stir things up!!!!

Me Sa

Steel Drum Mystery      Wed Oct 11, 2006 10:24 pm Reply with quote

For those wondering about the mysterious barrel in the storage locker, anyone see a strange resemblance to the nuclear weapon in Superman: The Movie (1978). The French terrorists in the Eiffel Tower have their hydrogen bomb in a 55 gallon drum in the elevator. Anyway a steel drum like that makes an innocuous and non-obvious bomb casing. It was obviously heavy when Hawkins rolled it up in the moving truck. Walling it up in his house makes it even more suspect. The brown bag on top could house the detonator/timing circuitry. I would not be surprised to find out that Hawkins is a sleeper agent tasked with waiting out the initial attacks only to strike a target of opportunity with his nuclear bomb when the nation tries to recoup and establish new centers of government. After tonights episode there is no doubt in my mind that he is with the attackers. Well, thats my theory on the steel drum anyway. Can't wait to find out more!!

Assistant Fire chief

Jericho Cast      Wed Oct 11, 2006 10:49 pm Reply with quote

Yes I agree there is definitely more going on with Hawkins.....

Tonight's episode showed that he is an undercover agent of some sort.............but for who?

CBS Lover

Re: Jericho on CBS      Thu Oct 12, 2006 12:09 am Reply with quote

subject2discussion wrote:
I think it was morse code..anyone in here that can transcribe morse code??

Its a great series !!!

Glad to see that it is doing so well.

The producers I think saw that the webisodes may not have been of the quality that the series is and yanked them.

Galactica has these webisodes that were awful but they put up 10 of them. Alot of dialogue and not too much character or story advancement.

The morse code was stating the names of the cities that had been bombed which is why Hawkins knew which cities to mark on the final scene of episode 2. (Great way to end an episode)

jericho nut

undercover..      Thu Oct 12, 2006 12:10 am Reply with quote

Whats in side the barrel. 4 Shinny new AR15's, ammo, etc... Hawkins & his secret family, Are Survivalist, maybe...or something more sinister..I am not sure yet..... I doubt a terrorist...

Assistant Fire chief wrote:

Tonight's episode showed that he is an undercover agent of some sort.............but for who?

Jericho Nut

Re: undercover..      Thu Oct 12, 2006 12:15 am Reply with quote

Or, they could be CIA / NSA new things were going south, got together with a few other AGents bought a house, as a retreat.

jericho nut wrote:
Whats in side the barrel. 4 Shinny new AR15's, ammo, etc... Hawkins & his secret family, Are Survivalist, maybe...or something more sinister..I am not sure yet..... I doubt a terrorist...

Assistant Fire chief wrote:

Cordoba Rox

Dead Birds      Thu Oct 12, 2006 8:42 am Reply with quote

The most obvious reason for the dead birds on the highway would be that birds are hyper-sensitive to radiation and would be the first to die after a nuclear attack. When I first saw that, I was afraid the show would go sci-fi on us and have bugs overrun the town or something. (Damnation Alley anyone?)

Yeh, the "St. Louis cop" has me pulling my hair out. When his "daughter?" tells him he was never home, one immediately suspsects he might have been U.S. intelligence, but when he hears "you know the traitor". Still have no idea why he is there. Unless he was part of an advance team to set up a contingency government dispatched during heightened tensions. Perhaps "Jericho" is located in a sweet spot far enough away from most likely targets. Or a coup? Darn, this show drives me nuts . . ..

Reply to topic       CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums Main Page -> Drama -> Jericho All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 3 of 5

© 2005 - 2014 CrazyAboutTV.com - All Rights Reserved