Forum Index CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums
Where fans discuss their favorite TV shows at thousands of TV forums

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Jericho
Goto page
Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next  
Reply to topic    CrazyAboutTV.com -> TV Forums -> Drama -> Jericho
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Josh

Website      Wed Sep 20, 2006 9:30 pm Reply with quote

At the end of the premiere there was a website to fine "other survivors"...did anybody catch it? I thought there would be a link from CBS's page...

Help...I'm addicted.

Re: songs      Wed Sep 20, 2006 10:10 pm Reply with quote

bonafide wrote:
hey!! does anybody here knows the title of (i think)
the first 3 songs played from the first episode?!?..
thanks

The killers- all these things ive done
Goo goo dolls-better days
And i need help with the last one too. i think its snow patrol but im not sure

leugaanam

suv/road      Wed Sep 20, 2006 10:25 pm Reply with quote

Help! TV reception horrible. Picture faded at very end of program. What did Emily run over on the road and what did the road look like when the camera paned out? And to Josh, I did see the link and I can't remember it for the life of me. However, I'm not giving up. If I find it, I WILL post it.

kc5vkg

Re: jericho      Wed Sep 20, 2006 11:24 pm Reply with quote

jdh wrote:
I live in Kansas and there is not a single place in the entire state from which you can see mountains. Even 100 miles into eastern Colorado there are NO MOUNTAINS visible. I've lived in Lawrence and Denver. A little research would seem wise.

I also live in KS, Leavenworth to be exact. I do agree his statement. But if you live in Kansas, then you should also know one other important fact....most of the outdoor scenes were filmed in Lawrence. Can you say "The Day After"? lol trying to locate the link to "Jericho - The other Survivors" as well. Will post if located, if no one else beats me to it.

witchywoman

Jericho      Thu Sep 21, 2006 1:42 am Reply with quote

I LOVE this show! It reminds me of a book by Pat Frank called "Alas Babalyon! (sp?). It was written during the cold war era of the late 60's.

What do you think Jake has been doing the last 5 years? Remember, he said he was in the army, minor league baseball, the navy.

mhipp

Other Survivors....      Thu Sep 21, 2006 3:00 am Reply with quote

I noticed that a website was mentioned at the end of the show - something about "finding other survivors". Anyone else catch the name of that site?

Many thanks.

mhipp

Re: suv/road      Thu Sep 21, 2006 3:04 am Reply with quote

leugaanam wrote:
Help! TV reception horrible. Picture faded at very end of program. What did Emily run over on the road and what did the road look like when the camera paned out? And to Josh, I did see the link and I can't remember it for the life of me. However, I'm not giving up. If I find it, I WILL post it.

There were dead birds all over the road. It was too dark to really see what the area looked like when the camera panned out.

josh wrote:
At the end of the premiere there was a website to fine "other survivors"...did anybody catch it? I thought there would be a link from CBS's page...

Help...I'm addicted.

I posted the same question then read yours. Sorry for the double question post.

leugaanam

Re: songs      Thu Sep 21, 2006 8:06 am Reply with quote

Anonymous wrote:
bonafide wrote:
hey!! does anybody here knows the title of (i think)
the first 3 songs played from the first episode?!?..
thanks

The killers- all these things ive done
Goo goo dolls-better days
And i need help with the last one too. i think its snow patrol but im not sure

Found out the last song. Snow Patrol - Run

Josh

Website Found      Thu Sep 21, 2006 8:53 pm Reply with quote

The website at the end of the episode was innertube.com. If you go to the Jericho homepage on Cbs.com it will link it all the way there. I saw the video of the "other survivors". I hope they add more...it just makes it more interesting.

The other cool thing is you can see the whole show...

me

where did turners mom go after the explosion      Thu Sep 21, 2006 11:00 pm Reply with quote

pleae help me

dancingirl76

The last scene of the first show and next weeks show      Sat Sep 23, 2006 12:23 pm Reply with quote

Yes- there were big birds (maybe large crows etc) just everywhere. And when the camera panned out they were as far as the eye could see. To put better perspective, maybe each bird was a foot from each other- so you can understand the huge number involved.

Next weeks show looks interesting as the preview shows rain coming and they think it will bring the radiation out of the sky. When you think about this show- and especially if you live in a small town- you realize how cut off you can be from the rest of the world and how quickly that can happen.

Did anyone ever see the movie The Day After? It was a big deal when I was a kid- all our parents made us watch it. I'm 30 now, and it was on cable a few months ago and I watched it again- and it was still scary to me to think about.

Episode

Missed Pilot      Mon Sep 25, 2006 6:05 pm Reply with quote

Help....I missed the first episode and dont know where to look via the net to find entire clip to watch.....Anyone have an idea?? Rolling Eyes

Junebug14

Owner of the pool hall?      Wed Sep 27, 2006 9:41 pm Reply with quote

Does anyone recognize the girl who was the owner of the pool hall in tonights episode, Fallout? She seems so familiar, but can't place her. Anyone know her name?

curtrand

Why'd it happen without anyone knowing in the government?      Thu Sep 28, 2006 12:09 am Reply with quote

The government wasn't out to lunch during 911 nor were they during the nuke attack on Jericho. They were working hard for you... campaigning or being interviewed on TV. Wink

Angeles

Beyond Jericho      Thu Sep 28, 2006 12:55 am Reply with quote

Just caught the second show of Jericho tonight. Curiousity brought me to the CBS website to search out more information about this very intriguing show.

Angeles Shocked

Reply to topic       CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums Main Page -> Drama -> Jericho All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 2 of 5

© 2005 - 2014 CrazyAboutTV.com - All Rights Reserved