Forum Index CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums
Where fans discuss their favorite TV shows at thousands of TV forums

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Men In Trees
Goto page
Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next  
Reply to topic    CrazyAboutTV.com -> TV Forums -> Drama -> Men In Trees
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CrazyAboutTV
Site Admin
Site Admin

Men in Trees Screwball Schedule      Sun Nov 19, 2006 10:12 am Reply with quote

I don't know what ABC is thinking. They order a full 22 episodes and then make fairly sudden programming changes that result in viewers finding something else to watch or missing an episode.

ABC decided to not air Men in Trees on November 3rd with little notice and now they've done it again on the 17th.

To make matters worse, Men in Trees will return (so they say) on November 30th at 10pm ... a new night (Thursday) and time slot.

So keep your eye on Men in Trees' schedule if you don't want to miss anything!

Becky
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

I love Men in Trees!      Sun Nov 19, 2006 4:25 pm Reply with quote

Thank god it looks like it will be around for a while. I heard that the ratings kept dropping until recently and was afraid that ABC might cancel it!

The ratings, from what I've heard, are especially bad in the 18-49 age group. Who is watching Men in Trees if not people of dating and relationship building ages? Is it all young teens or what? I'm almost 18 and I can't imagine not loving the show at least 4 or 5 years from now. I don't get it.

What do you think is the reason that Men in Trees doesn't appeal to that group? Are there any changes that could be made that wouldn't spoil it for those of us who love the show, but would make at least viewers in their 20s like it better?

What do you think?

bonacgirl

last thursday's show      Sat Dec 02, 2006 7:15 pm Reply with quote

does anyone know if there is someplace I can watch this episode, I didn't get to watch it?

Re: police chief      Mon Dec 04, 2006 8:05 pm Reply with quote

Shannon wrote:
lvonc wrote:
who is the actress that plays the police chief?

That is the sole reason I came to this board!!! It's driving me crazy trying to figure out what other show she was on!

mrsabbagh

Men In Trees Song 12/14      Thu Dec 14, 2006 11:15 pm Reply with quote

What was the first song that played on Men In Trees on december 14. I really dont know the words but it had piano and some saxophone in it maybe. Any help would be great

CrazyAboutTV
Site Admin
Site Admin

Men In Trees Song      Fri Dec 15, 2006 8:44 am Reply with quote

That episode was titled, "Talk for Tat". It was a repeat of the October 6th episode. I have no idea which song you're referring to but here's a list of songs and performers for that episode:

"Honey Love" by "Rick Vito"
"I Want You" by "Rachael Yamagata"
"I Am Your Tambourine" by "Tift Merritt"
"My One And Only" by "The Come-Ons"
"Overdue" by "Bitter:Sweet"
"Put Your Records On" by "Corinne Bailey Rae"
"Two Tickets to Paradise" by "Eddie Money"
"You're So Damn Hot" by "OK GO"

I hope that helps!

radar305

Name of Song at end of The Darkest Day      Mon Jan 15, 2007 9:02 pm Reply with quote

Does anyone know the name of the song that's playing at the very end of this episode? It's playing when she's on the dock and Patrick has just hugged her and it plays through to the end of the episode. Kinda jazzy. Thanks.

what song was that?      Mon Jan 22, 2007 3:06 am Reply with quote

Does anybody know what song that was that played forever in the last episode? It had to either be creedence clearwater revival or john fogerty, but I've never heard that song before. Please anybody.

copperduct

song      Fri Feb 09, 2007 12:16 am Reply with quote

Does anyone know the song in one of the episodes where it says "The early bird gets thte worm" its sung by a woman and while it was playing a blonde woman was getting coffee from her car then handing it out.

(sorry this was the first episode I've ever seen)

copperduct

Re: song      Fri Feb 09, 2007 12:27 am Reply with quote

copperduct wrote:
Does anyone know the song in one of the episodes where it says "The early bird gets thte worm" its sung by a woman and while it was playing a blonde woman was getting coffee from her car then handing it out.

I think the eqisode is called "Nice Girls Finish Frist" im not 100% sure though. Thanks to anyone who can help Smile Im in canada so I can't watch the episode again on the site to hear the song.

(sorry for the double post I can't edit)

Debbie

Name of Theme Song      Sat Feb 17, 2007 3:35 pm Reply with quote

What is the name of the song that plays when the show comes on? Something about "dance with me or dating game???"

thanks

Dream Along with Me      Sat Feb 17, 2007 8:16 pm Reply with quote

Can anyone tell me the name of the singer of the song on the last episode of Men in Trees, called something like: "dream along with me; I'm on my way to a star"?

Perry Como Lover

Dream Along With Me      Sun Feb 18, 2007 12:07 pm Reply with quote

Dream Along With Me (I'm On My Way To A Star) was written in 1955 (words and music) by Carl Sigman. It became the theme song for the Perry Como Show and was performed by Perry at the beginning of each show before he spoke with the audience.The song was recorded in 1956 with the Mitchell Ayres' Orchestra and The Ray Charles Singers and reached number 85 on the U.S. charts.

I didn't see that episode of Men in Tree so I don't know if that is the version they used or if they re-did it with another performer. Anyway, here are the lyrics:

Dream along with me,
I'm on my way to a star
Come along, come along,
leave your worries where they are

Up and beyond the sky,
watchin' the world roll by
Sharin' a kiss, a sigh,
just use your imagination!

On a cloud of love,
we'll hear the music of night
We can wink at the moon
as we hold each other tight

And if we go in the right direction,
heaven can't be very far
Dream along with me,
I'm on my way to a star!

< instrumental break >

We can wink at the moon
as we hold each other tight ...

And if we go in the right direction,
heaven can't be very far
Dream along with me,
'm on my way to a star!

Dream Along with Me      Sun Feb 18, 2007 12:38 pm Reply with quote

A big thank you "Perry Como Lover" for your reply. I'm familiar with the sound of Perry, but it wasn't him. It was, however, the song and lyrics you mentioned. I was trying to learn the name of new singer, because I'd like to see what other songs he may have recorded as well. Again, thanks for the lyrics and information and taking time to post it!

Harleygrams

Men In Trees      Thu Mar 29, 2007 2:53 pm Reply with quote

Laughing I love Men In Trees and I have never missed and episode, can anyone tell me when it will be back on?

Reply to topic       CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums Main Page -> Drama -> Men In Trees All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 4 of 5

© 2005 - 2014 CrazyAboutTV.com - All Rights Reserved