Forum Index CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums
Where fans discuss their favorite TV shows at thousands of TV forums

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Men In Trees
Goto page
Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next  
Reply to topic    CrazyAboutTV.com -> TV Forums -> Drama -> Men In Trees
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ckangel

song from Episode 3      Sat Oct 14, 2006 8:41 pm Reply with quote

Hey sorry to bother ya'll again but still looking for the name of song and singer who sang the last song during the dance and the metor shower when she walked out side .please help me if you can.....Thank you Ck

CrazyAboutTV
Site Admin
Site Admin

Men in Trees Forum      Sun Oct 15, 2006 7:32 am Reply with quote

Without any lyrics or an artist's name or something more, it's pretty tough to say.

Here is the list of music credits for that episode. It's probably one of them:

"Love" by Matt White
"Singular Girl" by Rhett Miller
"Single Girl" by Girlpope

Good luck!

jennik7

thanks      Thu Oct 19, 2006 11:04 am Reply with quote

thanks for finding that song for me, its a great song.

stack

Song on Last Friday (Oct. 20th) episode      Thu Oct 26, 2006 1:06 pm Reply with quote

Does anyone know who sings the song in the beginning of last weeks (Oct. 20th) episode? Something like "Might as well have fun while your at it"?

jackM

RE; Music on Men in Trees      Sat Oct 28, 2006 5:11 pm Reply with quote

Help....Please help me identify Song/Artist for two songs that were featured at the end of Men in Trees on 9-29 and 10-1. On 10-1 some of the lyrics were"I have been trying to get down to the heart of the matter...it's about forgiveness.

Thanks

CrazyAboutTV
Site Admin
Site Admin

Men in Trees Music      Sat Oct 28, 2006 6:36 pm Reply with quote

Quote:
Stack wrote:
Does anyone know who sings the song in the beginning of last weeks (Oct. 20th) episode? Something like "Might as well have fun while your at it"?

The name of the song was, "You might as well have fun while you're at it" and it was performed by Alice Peacock.

Last edited by CrazyAboutTV on Sat Oct 28, 2006 6:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

CrazyAboutTV
Site Admin
Site Admin

Men in Trees Music      Sat Oct 28, 2006 6:50 pm Reply with quote

Quote:
jack wrote:
Help....Please help me identify Song/Artist for two songs that were featured at the end of Men in Trees on 9-29 and 10-1. On 10-1 some of the lyrics were"I have been trying to get down to the heart of the matter...it's about forgiveness.

On the 9-29 episode, the music was as follows:

"Anything's Possible" by Jonny Lang
"Brick House" by The Commodores
"Really Really Happy" by The Muffs

I'm assuming that you meant 10-06 (not 10-01) for the other episode but maybe not. The lyrics you describe are from a song titled, "Heart of the Matter" by "Don Henley" but that's not listed for any episode of "Men in Trees". It's probably just not been credited.

reiko

Men in Trees      Mon Oct 30, 2006 1:42 pm Reply with quote

This is one of the best shows this season!! Laughing

trees fan

surprisingly good show      Sun Nov 05, 2006 1:10 pm Reply with quote

Men in Trees has turned out to be a really enjoyable show. The stories are sweet, the music is great and the cast is fun to watch. The more I watch the more I look forward to the next show. I hope the network gives it time to find its audience since I think it will - just needs a little more buzz. It's certainly a better show than Desperate Houswives and is as good as Grey's Anatomy, etc. Something light and fun and often quite funny.

Artist/songs from tonights episode      Fri Nov 10, 2006 11:29 pm Reply with quote

Does anyone know who sings and the title of the song from tonights episode. It had lyrics that went something like this from a male singer:
I'll be the one who loves you the most"

Thanks,

Linda

Please email me back at JLLC99@hotmail.com

Jenn

Music From the Episode aired Fri Nov 10      Fri Nov 10, 2006 11:30 pm Reply with quote

Can anyone tell me the name of the guy who sings the song that was played near the end of the episode. I think some of the lyrics were "let me be the one to love you" or something similar to that. It's also the song played on that commercial where the little boy wakes up while his father is watching a hockey game.... Can anyone help me?

CrazyAboutTV
Site Admin
Site Admin

Men in Trees Music      Sat Nov 11, 2006 9:43 am Reply with quote

The only information I've been able to find for music of the November 10th episode is:

"The One Who Loves You The Most" by "Brett Dennen"
"Good Day" by "Jewel"

forrest

Nov 10 MIT VERY First Song      Mon Nov 13, 2006 5:30 pm Reply with quote

Anyone know what the very first song was in the Nov 10th episode? If was the one where Jack and Anne were on the rocky beach and a cruise ship went by. It sounds like Robyn Hitchcock but it is unfamiliar to me. Please answer if you know the song as it is driving me nuts!!!!

In advance, thanks so much!
Forrest

JazzLover

Anne Heche Reborn!      Tue Nov 14, 2006 11:59 am Reply with quote

Anne actually looks more "Butch" than Ellen DeGeneres in this photo!

M-i-T not on Nov. 17      Sat Nov 18, 2006 5:24 pm Reply with quote

Just very sorry the episode wasn't on this Firday.
It's one of the very few shows I look forward to.

Reply to topic       CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums Main Page -> Drama -> Men In Trees All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 3 of 5

© 2005 - 2014 CrazyAboutTV.com - All Rights Reserved