Forum Index CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums
Where fans discuss their favorite TV shows at thousands of TV forums

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Men In Trees
Goto page
Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next  
Reply to topic    CrazyAboutTV.com -> TV Forums -> Drama -> Men In Trees
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kategirl

you go, girl!      Mon Sep 25, 2006 6:39 pm Reply with quote

What a wonderful role model Anne Heche is for us single girls! Like Marin, I need to stop feeling worthless and sorry for myself because I'm alone in the world and start appreciating and loving myself more. One of my favorite scenes was when she decided to go to the dance by herself, and realized it wasn't half bad. And as she stepped outside only to witness a beautiful meteor shower, she concluded that she should stop wishing someone were there to see it with her. Instead, she should be thinking, "Gee, I'm so special that this was planned just for me to see!"
On a humorous note, I probably would have done the same thing as Marin did if I had "won" Jack in an auction--forget that he's drop-dead gorgeous, let's see, my roof needs replacing, my porch has dry-rotted, I have a window out..... Laughing [/img]

bebeg115

men in trees      Mon Sep 25, 2006 10:36 pm Reply with quote

who sang the song that ben and thresa danced to on friday's episode number 3?

ckangel

Men In Trees      Tue Sep 26, 2006 11:36 am Reply with quote

Can anyone tell me the name of the last song played in episode 3 at the dance Ann walked out side and was looking at the comet shower ?

babygirl_rains

song Men In Trees      Tue Sep 26, 2006 11:49 am Reply with quote

Can you tell me how I might find out the name of the song on Fridays episode 3 that was played at the end of the show during the dance and metor shower. Also the won played when ben and thresa were dancing. It would be greatly app.Thank you Smile

cgordon9999

Fri Sep 29, 2006 12:23 am Reply with quote

I think the song playing at the end of the show as she walked outside is "Stand On Your Own" I ordered the CD by Lori Carson which has the song on it, but IT DEFINITELY IS NOT THE CORRECT VERSION OF THE SONG. I hope someone can answer this question.

bmg

The song played over the last scene of "Sink or Swim&qu      Fri Sep 29, 2006 10:11 pm Reply with quote

During the final montage that concluded with Marin and the whole town jumping into the lake. It included a lyric about martin Luther King doing "wonderful" or "beautiful" things.

Great song! Anyone know the title/artist?

Suz

Oh no! Missed the last 30 minutes!      Fri Sep 29, 2006 10:14 pm Reply with quote

I was taping the show and my tape ran out! I only got the first 30 minutes. Can someone fill me in on the last 1/2??

Thanks!

b

Re: police chief      Sat Oct 07, 2006 7:39 pm Reply with quote

Shannon wrote:
lvonc wrote:
who is the actress that plays the police chief?

That is the sole reason I came to this board!!! It's driving me crazy trying to figure out what other show she was on!

the police woman was the mum of the main character in DEAD LIKE ME

CrazyAboutTV
Site Admin
Site Admin

Police Chief Actress      Sun Oct 08, 2006 9:15 am Reply with quote

Ok!!! That was enough information for me to track her down!

The Police Chief on Men in Trees is played by actress, "Cynthia Stevenson". You may have seen her on other series including "Bob (1992)" starring Bob Newhart, "Hope & Gloria (1995)", and "Dead Like Me (2004)".

Cynthia has also appeared in major motion pictures including all of the "Air Bud" movies.

Last edited by CrazyAboutTV on Tue Jun 17, 2008 11:20 am; edited 1 time in total

jennik7

what was that song?      Mon Oct 09, 2006 12:54 am Reply with quote

Does antyone know the name of the song that was playing when Marin and Jack where in bed? Jack is very sexy!!!

wendyc013

song in the last episode      Wed Oct 11, 2006 7:12 pm Reply with quote

the lyrics are" there's nothing more to do, i got nothing more to say to you. i'm over you." i looked every where and could not figure out what this song is so if anybody knows that would be awesome. thanks.1

CrazyAboutTV
Site Admin
Site Admin

Men in Trees Music      Wed Oct 11, 2006 7:53 pm Reply with quote

I'm pretty sure that song was "Overdue" by "Bitter:Sweet".

You can hear a very short clip of it at This Amazon.com page.

Last edited by CrazyAboutTV on Mon Jan 22, 2007 10:10 am; edited 1 time in total

songhaunter

EPISODE 1 songs      Fri Oct 13, 2006 6:43 pm Reply with quote

Writing this cause maybe someone else was looking for the same as I was ,,,

In the end of the first episode there is this amazing song. Found this place but the songs mentioned here were not the one I was looking for .
Finally I googled almost all the lyrics I could pick from the song and the trail lead me to Bob Schneider. Never had heard about him and I listen to a lot of music ( particularly singer-songwriters ) .
Anyhows now I 've found a new musical love ( hoping there is also something in a female form comin my way also these days : ) got that strange feeling blowing through me ,,, )
Bob's music is truly soulful and real , what a hidden muddy jewel he is ,,, ( ordered straight away all his three main albums ; )

So if someone else was also after this : the Song is " the World exploded into love " & BOB SCHNEIDER is the pecualiar lovable songwriter behind it ,,,,

PEACE & LET YOUR LOVE SHINE ,

Santeri

mbspasox

men in trees songs      Fri Oct 13, 2006 8:21 pm Reply with quote

does anyone know the song with the lyrics "go on let your hair down""? or something like that?

mbspasox

Re: men in trees songs      Fri Oct 13, 2006 8:30 pm Reply with quote

mbspasox wrote:
does anyone know the song with the lyrics "go on let your hair down""? or something like that?

nevermind - found it. Its Corinne Bailey Rae - Put your records on. love it!

Reply to topic       CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums Main Page -> Drama -> Men In Trees All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 2 of 5

© 2005 - 2014 CrazyAboutTV.com - All Rights Reserved