Forum Index CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums
Where fans discuss their favorite TV shows at thousands of TV forums

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Smith
Goto page 1,
2  Next  
Reply to topic    CrazyAboutTV.com -> TV Forums -> Drama -> Smith
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CrazyAboutTV
Site Admin
Site Admin

Smith      Mon May 22, 2006 4:16 pm Reply with quote

Welcome to the Smith forum at CrazyAboutTV.com!

Feel free to simply read what others have said about Smith or use the "Post Message" buttons to leave a message of your own. Use the links to the right of the "post message" buttons to find another topic of interest to you, or click on the "Search" link at the top of any page!

Smith will be a drama on CBS starring Ray Liotta of "ER" and "Goodfellas". Also starring is Academy Award Nominee Virginia Madsen. If you would like to read more information about Smith, you can find our web page about that show at:

http://www.crazyabouttv.com/smith.html

Thanks for visiting!

JazzLover

Tue Sep 12, 2006 1:43 pm Reply with quote

I heard that Bobby Stevens' job when he's not stealing will be "Paper Cup Salesman". Pretty obvious that he needs a side source of income!!!

reta

Smith Tv Show      Tue Sep 19, 2006 12:00 am Reply with quote

Sorry but this is a terrible idea for a show-- Could find nothing to make me watch it again. The whole message goes against anything worthwhile-- please use these great actors in something better suited to their talents

Tue Sep 19, 2006 11:06 pm Reply with quote

What was that song that played in the show?

Tue Sep 19, 2006 11:09 pm Reply with quote

Anonymous wrote:
What was that song that played in the show?

That song WAS AWESOME! Yeh, I am trying to find it too!

Tue Sep 19, 2006 11:14 pm Reply with quote

Hey! Found it!
Imogen Heap - Hide and Seek
http://www.myspace.com/imogenheap Smile

hawaiianshelix

thanx      Wed Sep 20, 2006 4:37 am Reply with quote

omg that song fricken rocked been looking for it all night thanks...
im liking the show...suspence and someone died in the first ep...they usually save that for the season finale...
ray could better show off his talent in something else but we gotta remember its not a movie
and come on, if ya didnt like this ep...ITS JUST ONE EPISODE...TV SHOWS NEED TIME TO DEVELOPE. its not gonna be everything in one episode like the movies youre used to seein him in so...

until later...

Nicole

It rocked!      Wed Sep 20, 2006 3:09 pm Reply with quote

I thought this show was amazing even for the first ep! I was excited for ER, CSI Las Vegas and CSI New York but now after watching Smith, i'm more excited to see what happens in the next ep. I read on and learned a little about whats gonna happen, like Annie asking Jeff and Tom to help her on a separate case but I'll leave it at that. Can't wait for next weeks ep! Very Happy

dogsbody

smith music      Thu Sep 21, 2006 6:03 pm Reply with quote

Does anyone know who did the music for the promotional trailer? It's not the Imogen Heap stuff, it's really hot metal. I want to buy the CD.

All That Is Good

Never Watch Again      Sun Sep 24, 2006 12:17 am Reply with quote

I will never watch this show again. A show glamorizing murderers. I would like to see them all caught, tried and executed.

chad

Re: smith music      Sun Sep 24, 2006 5:33 pm Reply with quote

dogsbody wrote:
Does anyone know who did the music for the promotional trailer? It's not the Imogen Heap stuff, it's really hot metal. I want to buy the CD.
me two im lokking for the trailer song it goes somethig like "Go go down b'cause ilive on the grown ...i love the way you talk i love you say life free.."

CrazyAboutTV
Site Admin
Site Admin

Smith Trailer Music      Sun Sep 24, 2006 7:02 pm Reply with quote

The song you're referring to is titled, "Show Me How to Live" and is the third single by Audioslave for their debut album "Audioslave". The music video for this song was banned from airing on MTV and VH1 due to the death of several police officers during a car chase.

The lyrics on the trailer were only a small portion of the total lyrics for that song. They were:

"Nail in my hand
From my creator
You gave me life
Now show me how to live"

"Nail in my hand
From my creator
You gave me life
Now show me how to live"

As you can see from those lyrics which make reference to Christ's crucifixion, Audioslave is a very controversial band providing music for this very controversial series. Will U.S. audiences support Smith? Only time will tell.

Last edited by CrazyAboutTV on Sat Dec 09, 2006 1:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

Re: Smith Trailer Music      Mon Sep 25, 2006 9:31 am Reply with quote

CrazyAboutTV wrote:
The song you're referring to is titled, "Show Me How to Live" and is the third single by Audioslave for their debut album "Audioslave". The music video for this song was banned from airing on MTV and VH1 due to the death of several police officers during a car chase.

The lyrics on the trailer were only a small portion of the total lyrics for that song. They were:

"Nail in my hand
From my creator
You gave me life
Now show me how to live"

"Nail in my hand
From my creator
You gave me life
Now show me how to live"

As you can see from those lyrics which make reference to Christ's crucifixion, Audioslave is a very controversial band providing music for this very controversial series. Will U.S. audiences support Smith? Only time will tell.

I dont think we are talking of the same song check at the end of this trailer

http://www.tv.com/media_player/6148/105/viewer.php&context_type=101&context_id=58081#media-6148

CrazyAboutTV
Site Admin
Site Admin

Smith Trailer song      Mon Sep 25, 2006 2:48 pm Reply with quote

Apparently, there were several trailers. And to make matters worse, it appears that the lyrics used on the trailer are similar but changed enough from the actual song that it's nearly impossible to track down the info.

Wish I could have been more help!

dogsbody

still hoping to find music from smith trailer      Wed Sep 27, 2006 12:34 am Reply with quote

unforutnately, the song i'm looking for ia not the audioslave song, but another one, much more metallic...thanks for the postings, though

Reply to topic       CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums Main Page -> Drama -> Smith All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

© 2005 - 2014 CrazyAboutTV.com - All Rights Reserved