Forum Index CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums
Where fans discuss their favorite TV shows at thousands of TV forums

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Shark

Reply to topic    CrazyAboutTV.com -> TV Forums -> Drama -> Shark
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CrazyAboutTV
Site Admin
Site Admin

Shark      Mon May 22, 2006 4:26 pm Reply with quote

Welcome to the Shark forum at CrazyAboutTV.com!

Feel free to simply read what others have said about Shark or use the "Post Message" buttons to leave a message of your own. Use the links to the right of the "post message" buttons to find another topic of interest to you, or click on the "Search" link at the top of any page!

Shark will be a drama on CBS starring Emmy Award Winner James Woods and Jeri Ryan of "Star Trek: Voyager", "Boston Public", and The O.C.". If you would like to read more information about Shark, you can find our web page about that show at:

http://www.crazyabouttv.com/shark.html

Thanks for visiting!

Princess Alana

Movie stars all going to tv?      Tue Aug 29, 2006 7:19 am Reply with quote

It sure does seem like a lot of movie stars are making the move to television. Why would they leave movies with salaries of $20 million and up per film and better shooting schedules for more work and less money?

CrazyAboutTV
Site Admin
Site Admin

James Woods on Shark      Wed Nov 15, 2006 12:10 pm Reply with quote

James Woods has done a lot of work on television in the past. Many of his movies have been "made for TV". James has not had many really good theatrical starring roles in the last decade or so although he has been very busy with first-rate TV movies, doing voices for video games and movies, and playing Texas Hold-Em poker in tournaments.

There are many actors wanting starring roles in movies and few really good roles. The Shark series nearly did not make it on the air! The main reason that CBS picked it up was that James agreed to take the starring role. We can conjecture that his salary is probably a nice one.

Another nice aspect of a television series over shooting many different movie roles is that you're home more often. It's more like a "real" person's job where you get up and drive to the same place of business each day. Travelling all over the world to be in different roles may be exciting for a while, but after many years, it could just become one hotel room and airplane ride after another. A role on a series makes maintaining personal relationships (spouse, children, and friends) much easier too.

CrazyAboutTV
Site Admin
Site Admin

CBS Orders Full Season for Shark!      Thu Nov 16, 2006 2:44 pm Reply with quote

Great News!

Fans will be happy to hear that CBS has ordered a full season of Shark episodes! For most series, that's at least 22 episodes, so Shark won't be going anywhere soon!

M

Sharks X wife? Who is she?      Wed Jan 17, 2007 7:47 am Reply with quote

Who is the actress that played Sharks X wife?I know she had dark hair, but I am pretty sure she is usually a blonde?
I am thinking she is the same one that played in an episoid of "THe Unit" as a southern political leader visiting a forgein country. The Unit was protecting her.......... I also think she played in an older...maybe 10 years ago....... very Cheeeeesy "Life Time Network" movie about a young woman who opens a ranch for handicaped children, also staring Eva Marie Saint?

CrazyAboutTV
Site Admin
Site Admin

Shark TV Show      Thu Jan 18, 2007 10:44 am Reply with quote

I think you're talking about Lindsay Frost who played both Claire Stark on "Shark" and Senator Webb on "The Unit".

The lifetime movie you're referring to was titled, "Palomino" and it was broadcast 15 years ago in 1991 (my how time flys, huh).

Lindsay has appeared in numerous TV movies and has made many guest-starring appearances on TV series including 7 episodes of "Crossing Jordan". She's one of those actresses that you can't necessarily identify, but you know you've seen her in something.

Reply to topic       CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums Main Page -> Drama -> Shark All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

© 2005 - 2014 CrazyAboutTV.com - All Rights Reserved