Forum Index CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums
Where fans discuss their favorite TV shows at thousands of TV forums

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

90s show: Creepy magic shop, bag filled with evil things

Reply to topic    CrazyAboutTV.com -> TV Forums -> Fantasy/Horror -> 90s show: Creepy magic shop, bag filled with evil things
View previous topic :: View next topic  
90sTV7

90s show: Creepy magic shop, bag filled with evil things      Thu Feb 04, 2010 1:37 am Reply with quote

I seem to remember watching a very frightening (for a small child) show sometime in the mid to late 90s, and cannot find any trace of it. The episode which I remember vividly featured a young boy and his sister who went into a creepy old magic shop run by an old man, who showed them a number of contraptions, including a miniature guillotine. The boy took home some type of magic bag filled with several things (I can't remember what) along with an evil "demon fish" of some sort which latched onto his hand and terrorized his sister. I also remember a scene where he became trapped beneath a stage during a magic act, surrounded by all sorts of creepy props and equipment. If I remember correctly, he was later transformed into a rabbit, and the show ended with a shot of the rabbit in the little guillotine. Am I the only one who remembers this? Thanks for any info you can provide!

Steve H

Re: 90s show: Creepy magic shop, bag filled with evil things      Fri Feb 05, 2010 5:43 pm Reply with quote

90sTV7 wrote:
I seem to remember watching a very frightening (for a small child) show sometime in the mid to late 90s, and cannot find any trace of it. The episode which I remember vividly featured a young boy and his sister who went into a creepy old magic shop run by an old man, who showed them a number of contraptions, including a miniature guillotine. The boy took home some type of magic bag filled with several things (I can't remember what) along with an evil "demon fish" of some sort which latched onto his hand and terrorized his sister. I also remember a scene where he became trapped beneath a stage during a magic act, surrounded by all sorts of creepy props and equipment. If I remember correctly, he was later transformed into a rabbit, and the show ended with a shot of the rabbit in the little guillotine. Am I the only one who remembers this? Thanks for any info you can provide!

Might be an episode of an anthology series like Are You Afraid of the Dark? There was a recurring character who ran a magic shop. I don't specifically remember that episode though. Just a thought.

Reply to topic       CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums Main Page -> Fantasy/Horror -> 90s show: Creepy magic shop, bag filled with evil things All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

© 2005 - 2014 CrazyAboutTV.com - All Rights Reserved