Forum Index CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums
Where fans discuss their favorite TV shows at thousands of TV forums

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Gilmore Girls

Reply to topic    CrazyAboutTV.com -> TV Forums -> Drama -> The Gilmore Girls
View previous topic :: View next topic  
HeatherM

The Gilmore Girls      Fri May 19, 2006 1:41 pm Reply with quote

I heard that the Gilmore Girls series would not be returning next season! Is this true! I hope not! I can really relate to the show.

CrazyAboutTV
Site Admin
Site Admin

Gilmore Girls will most likely return      Fri May 19, 2006 2:01 pm Reply with quote

Most sources are saying that the Gilmore Girls will return for another season but without the series' creator Amy Sherman-Palladino. On top of it all, the WB and UPN will be combined into one network to be known as the "CW". C and W refer to CBS and Warner who will operate the new network together. With all of that going on, who can be sure of anything!

Visit our Gilmore Girls web page at:

http://www.crazyabouttv.com/gilmoregirls.html

Amy C.

=)      Mon Jul 03, 2006 9:57 pm Reply with quote

I love Gilmore Girls More Than Anything And I Hope It Come back Next Season And Many Seasons After That Too!! Very Happy

ainsbakes_03

just a question      Tue Jul 25, 2006 11:57 pm Reply with quote

Does anyone know, what the name of the song/music thats playing when lorelai wakes up because its going to snow in the episode Love and War and Snow. The music is used a fair bit throughout the series. It starts with like drums then there are sort of bell sounding music. Anyway if anyone has any idea that would be great.

CrazyAboutTV
Site Admin
Site Admin

The Gilmore Girls music      Wed Jul 26, 2006 8:57 am Reply with quote

There are only two musical pieces credited for that episode. They are:

"Someone To Watch Over Me" by "Ricki Lee Jones"

and

"Pictures Of You" by "The Cure"

I hope one of those is it!

Ashley

help      Wed Aug 23, 2006 10:48 am Reply with quote

Was wondering if any one knew anything about gilmore girls with jared in it ... i want to know how come he aint in the show anymore like what happened to him to cut him out and what seasons he is in and what role was he ....

CrazyAboutTV
Site Admin
Site Admin

The Gilmore Girls - Jared Padalecki      Wed Aug 23, 2006 1:53 pm Reply with quote

Jared Padalecki appeared in the Pilot episode and regularly thereafter until his final regular episode, "The Party's Over", which aired on November 9, 2004. That was the 8th episode of season 3. He came back that season briefly in the 18th and 19th episodes titled, "To Live and Let Diorama" and "But I'm a Gilmore!".

The very same day that his last episode of The Gilmore Girls aired, his movie, "House of Wax" was released in Theaters.

It sure wouldn't be the first time that a TV actor left a hit show to try their luck on the big screen. Five months later, another Padalecki film, "Cry Wolf" was released.

While it remains to be seen what will happen to Jared in the movies, he did manage to land the co-starring role on the TV series, "Surpernatural" which will start its second season on September 21, 2006!

CrazyAboutTV
Site Admin
Site Admin

Last Season's Finale of Gilmore Girls to re-air!      Tue Sep 12, 2006 9:48 am Reply with quote

On Tuesday, September 19, 2006 at 8PM Eastern, the CW Network will air last season's Gilmore Girls finale episode. If 4 1/2 months affects your memory like it does mine, you might want to see it before starting the new season.

Reply to topic       CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums Main Page -> Drama -> The Gilmore Girls All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

© 2005 - 2014 CrazyAboutTV.com - All Rights Reserved