Forum Index CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums
Where fans discuss their favorite TV shows at thousands of TV forums

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

American Gothic

Reply to topic    CrazyAboutTV.com -> TV Forums -> Fantasy/Horror -> American Gothic
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lael19533

American Gothic      Sun Jan 03, 2010 8:51 pm Reply with quote

I am trying to remember the name of a really great television show that I believe was in the 1990's...I know-thats not much help there were tons of them.

I have looked through all your listings but was not struck by any of the names.

Maybe you can help If I tell you a bit about the show...

It was about a town where the "sherriff" was pretty much in charge of everything.Right down to knowing who came into the town(across that invisible line) and what that person did.

The sheriff was "evil" and was always after a boy by the name of "Caleb".

It pretty much came across as the sherriff,his name was "Lucus" and he was connected to the devil somehow.He shut doors...influenced people...all that typical "stuff"..lol-I hope you can assist me-it has been driving me crazy trying to remember tha name of the show.(short trip somedays too!)

AND: your television listings are the very best I have ever seen.Just to let you know you are appreciated!

Thank you for any help you can give me.(For some reason-it sticks in my head that the show is named after the town...and 1 word...but I am probally incorrect in that.)

thank you so very much!

-Valerie-

CrazyAboutTV
Site Admin
Site Admin

American Gothic TV Show      Sun Jan 03, 2010 9:31 pm Reply with quote

Check out our American Gothic TV Show Page. I'm pretty sure that's what you're looking for!

lael19533

Re: American Gothic TV Show      Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:18 pm Reply with quote

CrazyAboutTV wrote:
Check out our American Gothic TV Show Page. I'm pretty sure that's what you're looking for!

OMG I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy

Reply to topic       CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums Main Page -> Fantasy/Horror -> American Gothic All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

© 2005 - 2014 CrazyAboutTV.com - All Rights Reserved