Forum Index CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums
Where fans discuss their favorite TV shows at thousands of TV forums

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Looking for name of comedy

Reply to topic    CrazyAboutTV.com -> TV Forums -> Comedy -> Looking for name of comedy
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sexysmile10

Looking for name of comedy      Tue Jul 25, 2006 6:15 am Reply with quote

Does anyone know the name of the comedy which starred Seth Norton, which he played a single guy who lived alone with a puppet cat and dog. The animals talked to him and would give bad advice. I remember the show, but not the name. Please help. Thanks.

CrazyAboutTV
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unknown Comedy Series      Tue Jul 25, 2006 10:37 am Reply with quote

I can't even find any mention anywhere of an actor named Seth Norton.

Sorry!

If you meant Seth Green, you may be talking about the series, "Greg the Bunny", although the puppet is a bunny, not a dog or cat.

hahacomedy

www.theworldstandsup.com      Wed Apr 25, 2007 8:01 am Reply with quote

this show is on BBCamerica its amazing. check out the website for the not for tv section its got jimmy pardo and rich vos. plus in the top clips its got comedians from all over the world.... check it out..

hahacomedy

stand up comedy      Wed Apr 25, 2007 8:03 am Reply with quote

check out the best stands up on theworldstandsup(dot)com. its got a wicked not for tv section and like 150 clips of comedians from all over the world.

RainbowGirl

Looking for short-lived comedy name.      Wed Jun 27, 2007 12:18 am Reply with quote

Okay, here is a show that I would like the name of. This show taught me the art of "self-five" with a flair. Cool Loved it, but it didn't last very long. I think it was in the early 1990's but could have been late 1980's. It was about two guys living together working for a publisher, newspaper or something like that. One wanted to become a famous writer and the other wanted to be a famous photographer. They had one episode where one had gotten a commendation for good work and after they discussed it the one who had the commendation understood that this was what would turn his "temporary job" into a "life's work". They went to the personnel department to have the commendation/pay raise/bonus taken back and all referals "stricken from the record".

punjabpolice

Fri May 29, 2009 5:44 am Reply with quote

Sorry I have not heard about this episode before. There are alot of other funny shows. I am also huge fan of funny episodes and i like to watch American Dad and Rescue Me Episodes. The acting in these serial is really good and these are brilliant shows.

Garbabes

Re: Looking for name of comedy      Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:55 pm Reply with quote

sexysmile10 wrote:
Does anyone know the name of the comedy which starred Seth Norton, which he played a single guy who lived alone with a puppet cat and dog. The animals talked to him and would give bad advice. I remember the show, but not the name. Please help. Thanks.

Could it have been "Killer Puppets"? or something to that affect? Garbabes

Garbabes

Re: Looking for name of comedy      Mon Jan 04, 2010 2:00 pm Reply with quote

Yes. I'm sure it's "Greg the Bunny" with Seth Green. Is it airing anywhere now?

CrazyAboutTV
Site Admin
Site Admin

Mon Jan 04, 2010 2:39 pm Reply with quote

Greg the Bunny is not currently airing on any major network. Check listings for local stations.

Steve H

Re: Looking for short-lived comedy name.      Tue Jan 05, 2010 5:43 pm Reply with quote

RainbowGirl wrote:
Okay, here is a show that I would like the name of. This show taught me the art of "self-five" with a flair. Cool Loved it, but it didn't last very long. I think it was in the early 1990's but could have been late 1980's. It was about two guys living together working for a publisher, newspaper or something like that. One wanted to become a famous writer and the other wanted to be a famous photographer. They had one episode where one had gotten a commendation for good work and after they discussed it the one who had the commendation understood that this was what would turn his "temporary job" into a "life's work". They went to the personnel department to have the commendation/pay raise/bonus taken back and all referals "stricken from the record".

It's unlikely that anyone would simplify the description of the show that came to my mind in the way you have, but I'll take a shot. Larry and Balki on Perfect Strangers worked for a publisher, and Larry was always an aspiring photographer. Pretty tough trivia question you posted if this IS the show.

Reply to topic       CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums Main Page -> Comedy -> Looking for name of comedy All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

© 2005 - 2014 CrazyAboutTV.com - All Rights Reserved