Forum Index CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums
Where fans discuss their favorite TV shows at thousands of TV forums

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Cant remember.

Reply to topic    CrazyAboutTV.com -> TV Forums -> Science Fiction -> Cant remember.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jeremiah
Junior Novice Member
Junior Novice Member

Cant remember.      Sun Feb 19, 2006 12:42 am Reply with quote

I cant remember what the name of this show is. All i remember is its about some guy that had a floating eyeball thing that helped him out. I pretty sure he was a good guy. Cant remember if he was and alien or from the future. Please help me before my head implodes.

Happipuppi

A little more info.      Sun Feb 19, 2006 4:48 pm Reply with quote

Can you give us a decade,an actors name or a little something more to go on? Sounds like a '60s thing to me.

Jeremiah
Junior Novice Member
Junior Novice Member

Sun Feb 19, 2006 7:24 pm Reply with quote

Nah its def not from the 60s cause I didnt get into the USA till 1977 and it was way after i came maybe late 80s early ninetys. I cant remember anything else except for the floating eyeball sidekick thing. I have looked everywhere on the web and cant find it its driving me nuts.

robert campbell
Junior Novice Member
Junior Novice Member

Mon Feb 27, 2006 9:54 am Reply with quote

This sounds a bit like "STARMAN"

wacky wizard

Tue Apr 04, 2006 8:21 am Reply with quote

are you sure it is an eye. or is it just a floating sphere.

if its a true eye, that sound somthing like warlock or a show like it.

if its an object then as robert said, it could be starman, but that was a metal marbal that with rose from his hand and glowed as he mentaly made things happen.

or it could be Automan who had a little sphere that hovered around him named bit that helped him.

Peter

Jeremiah
Junior Novice Member
Junior Novice Member

Wed Apr 05, 2006 4:45 pm Reply with quote

It was a floating thing that looked like an Eye to me anyway. Not like a human eye but an eye none the less. Anywho it def was not starman that i know ill look into what this automan is and see if thats it.

Jeremiah
Junior Novice Member
Junior Novice Member

Wed Apr 05, 2006 4:46 pm Reply with quote

Def not Automan. I guess this is one of those things that will remain a mystery. Sigh

jajsage

floating eyeball thing      Sat May 06, 2006 2:30 pm Reply with quote

I think maybe Hard Time on Planet Earth. A short run series. I have them on vhs still. But I haven't watched the series in years.

Re: Cant remember.      Mon May 15, 2006 10:01 am Reply with quote

Jeremiah wrote:
I cant remember what the name of this show is. All i remember is its about some guy that had a floating eyeball thing that helped him out. I pretty sure he was a good guy. Cant remember if he was and alien or from the future. Please help me before my head implodes.

It was Starman starring Robert Hays. The ball was a "sphere".

Jeremiah
Junior Novice Member
Junior Novice Member

Finally      Mon Dec 25, 2006 6:58 pm Reply with quote

I finally Remember the show its Hard Time on Planet Earth. Man thats been eating at me. Its about some guy from another planet that gets sent to earth like if it is prison since we are so primative. Anywho CrazyAboutTv guess i beat ya to this find heh. oops just noticed they guy above mentioned this already nvm either way now i can rest knowing I was not crazy lol.

Reply to topic       CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums Main Page -> Science Fiction -> Cant remember. All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

© 2005 - 2014 CrazyAboutTV.com - All Rights Reserved