Forum Index CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums
Where fans discuss their favorite TV shows at thousands of TV forums

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The 4400

Reply to topic    CrazyAboutTV.com -> TV Forums -> Science Fiction -> The 4400
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CrazyAboutTV
Site Admin
Site Admin

The 4400      Tue Jul 11, 2006 8:32 am Reply with quote

Welcome to The 4400 forum at CrazyAboutTV.com!

Feel free to simply read what others have said about The 4400 or use the "Post Message" buttons to leave a message of your own. Use the links to the right of the "post message" buttons to find another topic of interest to you, or click on the "Search" link at the top of any page!

If you would like to read more information about The 4400, you can find our web page about that show at:

http://www.crazyabouttv.com/4400.html

Thanks for visiting!

johnmason
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

The 4400 TV Show      Wed Aug 02, 2006 8:59 am Reply with quote

Where did Megalyn Echikunwoke who plays Isabelle come from? Has she been on any other shows or is this her first one? Question

I really like her sexy but evil character! Exclamation

CrazyAboutTV
Site Admin
Site Admin

The 4400 TV Show      Wed Aug 02, 2006 12:08 pm Reply with quote

Megalyn Echikunwoke has already done a reasonable amount of work as a guest star on episodes of series including "Boston Public", "ER", "Buffy the Vampire Slayer", and "Veronica Mars".

The two most likely places to have seen her are as "Angie Barnett" on seven episodes of "That 70s Show" and as "Nicole Palmer", the President's daughter on the first season of the series, "24".

ImA4400

Missed Season 3?      Mon Aug 21, 2006 2:19 pm Reply with quote

All season 3 episodes of the 4400 (except one), can be seen on the USA Network on Sunday, August 27th from 11 am - 9 pm! They will all air in the proper order!

STEPHANIE

WILL THE 4400 COME BACK AGAIN      Tue Feb 13, 2007 11:26 pm Reply with quote

I REALLY LIKED THE SHOW. WILL IT COME BACK ON AGAIN. I WAS WONDERING WHAT WILL ISABELLE DO NOW?

CrazyAboutTV
Site Admin
Site Admin

The 4400 Will Return on USA      Wed Feb 14, 2007 3:52 pm Reply with quote

Absolutely it will be back. The 4400 is a summer series and I suspect it will return in June as it did last season.

The USA network has ordered 13 new episodes of the multiple Emmy-Award nominated series for the 2007 season. I'm reasonably sure that they are already shooting them in Vancouver, Canada at this time.

I love the 4400 too and also can't wait to see more!

Thanks for asking!

Reply to topic       CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums Main Page -> Science Fiction -> The 4400 All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

© 2005 - 2014 CrazyAboutTV.com - All Rights Reserved